The pain on Reddit

8-F93-B890-9-D61-486-F-81-BA-015-DB2-D7549-A.png

Examples please.

Here is someone getting down voted for pointing out their hypocritical double standards, I don't know how anyone can defend the BLM/Antifa rule breakers and criticize Rangers fans for the same thing.

There was no need for people in the UK to go out during a pandemic and protest one case of police brutality in Chicago. Lots of them were probably only doing it so they could get a photo for instagram that would get lots of like from Americans.

Remember on the 90s when after we'd invariably beat them, sky sports would pick out greeting tims for us to laugh at? I hope that returns. Remember how fragile they are right now. Their worst nightmare, that they told themselves would never happen again has just landed like a tyson right hook. They still don't know what's hit them, they ust know it's sore

The Scottish subreddits are a very weird place.

I've quite enjoyed reading it this morning though! You can really feel their pain

The Glasgow and Scotland are the biggest echo chambers I've ever seen.

I do enjoy going onto the Glasgow one around the day of the big walk and laugh at them crying about the noise, it keeps me going through the summer when there's no football :D

Those both subs are just full of middle class vile Scottish nationalists who hate everything Unionist and Rangers related.

The Scottish Football sub isn't that much better, some days you can get good conversations on it and other days it's full of gimps.

It's mental that you can get a more balanced discussion regarding Politics, Society, etc on the /r/Scottishfootball sub.

Good amount of sound people in there, even from other clubs. Love when the smaller clubs fans have a kick at Celtic and the Celtic fans go into an absolute meltdown. Even had a few PM's on there from the smaller teams fans congratulating the team and the club.

Just logged into the Glasgow and Scotland sub-Reddits for a swatch. The meltdown from the middle-class mutants who populate those subs is a joy to behold.

It's great, isn't it?

Amazing how for all their lefty woke nonsense the moment they see something they don't like they'll immediately start screeching about "knuckle draggers" and "neanderthals" and "scum of the Earth".

Now the state of the benches in George Square is disappointing to say the least but we all know that these things happen regardless of whatever reason people are out at protests and/or celebrations. Same with the garbage etc.

It has been tremendous viewing all day.

It gives me great pleasure knowing I am partially responsible, and the hatred gives me the fuel to continue doing it. I hope we do it after the game at the piggery, and I hope we blow it out the water on trophy day.

I full scale want the arseholes on reddit to be raging

Peering out the window like a coward, of course. If they feel so strongly about it then why not go down and ask the crowd to disperse.

"Oh no look what they are doing!"

Sad individuals, howling into the void. F*ck them.

Moves to Paisley Road West and then complains about football fans.

Imbecile should be thrown out his house for being a total moron.

Moves to Paisley Road West and then complains about football fans.

Imbecile should be thrown out his house for being a total moron.

No even joking, back in 2014 there was someone complaining about the songs being played by the person who stayed below him. When queried where the person lived it turned out he stayed in a flat above the Louden down KP.

Instead of people asking him why he would be stupid enough to move to a flat above a pub they all felt sorry for him.

Genuine lunatics lol.

Friend from school moved to Glasgow for uni and became a full on middle class handwringing wanker, I’ve long been banned off her social media but a mutual mate tells me she’s been raging all day. Apparently she lives right by Ibrox too B-D

Back