The pain on Reddit

I just got a pop up notification that The OP of that thread just replied to this comment of mine

With “be careful we know what happens to your fans in crowded spaces” then immediately deleted it so that it couldn’t be seen

sansiro1997 is his username
4070-AFD3-37-D8-4244-94-AB-28-AF68102-FE9.jpg

Found it eventually. Had to search for the fools username. Hes getting it tight from most folk on there haha.

I presume its him with all those deleted comments with negative karma lol.

That Sansiro wanting people of colour to be attacked so it can justify his mental position. These people are worse than tims.

<div class="reddit-embed" data-embed-media="www.redditmedia.com" data-embed-parent="false" data-embed-live="false" data-embed-uuid="4398068d-fd6c-4706-8b0c-ce81d421ff2b" data-embed-created="2021-05-10T12:31:16.966Z"><a href=" ">Comment</a> from discussion <a href=" ">Warning: Glasgow city centre this Saturday</a>.</div><script async src="https://www.redditstatic.com/comment-embed.js"></script>

Last edited:
What I like about this is that the majority of people on the Scottishfootball Reddit slag and mock the lunatics on the Scotland and Glasgow sub.

It's good that even rationale Celtic fans and fans of other clubs can see through the arseholes on the Scotland and Glasgow sub.

The majority of the arseholes are the sneering middle class that detest that the working class have something like football that they enjoy.

Back