The pain on Reddit

I have hated reddit since it became a thing because it is an echo chamber filled with the worst kind of cucks online, it's Digg with stickers. I say that as someone who's politics are effectively communism on steroids as far as FF would be concerned. No surprised that this holds true for Scotland's corner on that shithole.
Used to be fantastic did Reddit. As you say the place is an abomination full of deleted posts from long banned users and the most pathetic arguments persist. The mods for most of the major subs got out of control a long time ago

Fucking raging.

The proper laugh will come next Sunday afternoon though reading through it after the antics on Saturday.

I’ll be up the top of that scaffolding swinging by the balls this time on Saturday!
Sunday afternoon hangover with Irn Bru, takeaway of choice and reading twitter and reddit posts from moonhowlers sounds amazing.

That thread is boak inducing stuff. They've actually got a cheek slagging other subs. Rangers fans falling over themselves to tell people they're ultra left or support SNP

Just had a look on their forum, they have their comfort blanket out. It's all not the same club pish, it's a disgrace they are going to George Square. Feckin love it

There's absolutely no way someone doesn't know why people are putting up Union flags.

A guy in a coma for the last 20 years could wake up right now and figure it out ffs :D

Gimp just wants that precious sevco kickball scum karma.

He lives in Cessnock as well haha. Does he know there's a 50k capacity stadium 5 minutes away from his house? :D

The ones shouting for water cannons are brilliant.

A quick check of their post history and you'll usually find them moaning about the fascist state a few days back. But then there's naught wrong with a bit of authoritarianism when it's some football fans eh?

Spot on.

Suggest we should have brought in the water cannons for the protests when that scumbag copper killed that woman and their tune would change.

Back