The pain on Reddit

Screenshot-20210918-182314-930.png

Holding a flare above your head is now a nazi salute on r/Glasgow.
These are probably the type of bellends who are all "I mean, where ARE the police?" when somebody is standing on a roof with a flare during an OO parade, then are horrified when police show up to police a protest.

The type who tearfully mourn the "destruction" caused by a Rangers fan standing on a monument in George Square on a Saturday, then on Sunday they announce their "solidarity" with the "bravery" of a Palestinian protester standing on the same monument.

See the ones who flat out admit their prejudice, I can respect them. The ones I’ve got no time for are the clowns trying to kid on they’ve not got a clue what’s going on “what’s happening at Glasgow Green, why is there music and unionist flags everywhere?” is a prime example.

See the ones who flat out admit their prejudice, I can respect them. The ones I’ve got no time for are the clowns trying to kid on they’ve not got a clue what’s going on “what’s happening at Glasgow Green, why is there music and unionist flags everywhere?” is a prime example.
pointed that out in the other thread mate, the boy who posted that is one of the folk who is never away from all the OO and Rangers threads and is basically always on reddit. Hes pretending to be ignorant to incite the hatefest we saw in those threads.

"Like, I bet you guys don't even like Glasgae. Not like me, I'm pure Glasgae through and through and would never drop litter to mess it up. You just don't see this in rough and tumble of Ashton Lane."
This post immediately made me think of the sketch from Chewin the Fat where the two ponces in the back of the taxi try to get some "Glesgae banter" out of the driver.

"Like, I bet you guys don't even like Glasgae. Not like me, I'm pure Glasgae through and through and would never drop litter to mess it up. You just don't see this in rough and tumble of Ashton Lane."
I'm a Glaswegian. I have never heard any Glaswegian refer to Glasgow as 'Glasgae'. Glaswegians use either that horrible word 'Glezga', which I hate, or Glasgow. Never, ever 'Glasgae'.

How is 'Glasgae' even pronounced!? Sounds like something a virgin, bearded faux Partick Thistle fan would say
I've heard it, it comes across as Glazgaay. Your ears instantly sound the room out, your eyes searching who said it. This was in the Aragon Bar though.

This comment about Audioboxer87 sums it up:

7665 posts in one sub
21 posts a day (including weekends holidays and Christmas)
In an 8 hour working day that would be about 2-3 posts an hour
That’s just from one sub
If this person isn’t a paid shill or a bot then I genuinely am concerned for their health

7665 posts in one sub
That’s just from one sub
If this person isn’t a paid shill or a bot then I genuinely am concerned for their health
Hes a real person, someone on here posted his twitter account before, sure hes from Ayr or something

A deeply unwell individual

7665 posts in one sub
That’s just from one sub

There’s people on here who average 25+ posts a day over the just over 4 years of this domain. Tens of thousands of posts and days of engagement.

Back