The passing of Keith Belford, North Queensferry

mdingwall

Administrator
The passing of Keith Belford

Keith passed away last night apparently from a heart attack.

A cheery well-kent face at Ibrox for many years from Fife.

He wasn't a great man for technology and would ask me from time to time to buy him some Rangers related item over the internet and he'd send me a cheque later!

He was a very keen loyalist being a member of Cowdenbeath LOL 207, of Royal Black Preceptory 285 in Dunfermline and the Kingdom of Fife No Surrender Club.

Although disabled in later years Keith managed to participate with the aid of a scooter in the District 45 parade a week ago.

He will be sadly missed.

Farewell old pal.

Last edited:
Rest easy Keith mate ...

He'll be singing "follow follow " for the Rangers that he loves..

Last edited:
Keith was one of the founder members of our supporters club nearly 40 years ago, Kingdom True Blues. He recently celebrated his 70th birthday and was a Bluenose all his life still going home and away on our bus.
We used to joke that he had the best social life of anyone we knew and supported every order, club, band social functions.
After feeling ill last week he tested positive for Covid on Thursday and unfortunately his wife Catherine tested positive on Friday. Keith passed away in his house on Saturday night.
He will be sadly missed by all his friends.
RIP my dear friend Keith, till we meet again.

Gutted when I heard of Bickie’s passing earlier this morning.

Absolute diamond of a boy who would’ve given you his last pound.

RIP Brother.

The passing of Keith Belford

Keith passed away last night apparently from a heart attack.

A cheery well-kent face at Ibrox for many years from Fife.

He wasn't a greta man for technology and would ask me from time to time to buy him some Rangers related item over the internet and he'd send me a cheque later!

He was a very keen loyalist being a member of Cowdenbeath LOL 207, of Royal Black Preceptory 285 in Dunfermline and the Kingdom of Fife No Surrender Club.

Although disabled in later years Keith managed to participate with the aid of a scooter in the District 45 parade a week ago.

He will be sadly missed.

Farewell old pal.

Courage brother do not stumble.

The man was an utter gentleman.

Got to know him on his regular visits to Londonderry and my trips to Dunfermline. A true loyalist and bluenose through and through.

He'll be greatly missed

A friend of my Granda and Uncle for years and only saw him a few weeks back for the Celtic game. Good bloke and he’ll be missed.

Hadn't seen the wee man for quite a few years now, one of lifes characters and well known and liked, a genuine good guy.

Was a really good guy Keith, regularly seen him around Inverkeithing working away.

Always wanted to talk Rangers, RIP mate

Back