The person that handed in the wallet in the BF5 area or toilets tonight after full time.

Went to the toilet after FT and then walked outside and realised the wallet was not there. Went back and the stewards had already swept the area. Was told that a wallet had been handed in and was at the main door. Another thank you for the security guys at the main door who kept on checking for the stand supervisor to appear with the wallet.

Brilliant, I once lost my work phone at Scotland v Spain, went home to EK from Hampden and it wasn't there, went back to the exit gate and told a steward who took me up to my seat, after they had did a sweep of the stadium for lost property, and there was no phone. I phoned it from personal phone and there low and behold it was in an empty coke cup!
Steward tool me out a difference exit in the gubbins on Hampden and there is the Spanish team having a post game drink and nibbles, worth the panic!

Went to the toilet after FT and then walked outside and realised the wallet was not there. Went back and the stewards had already swept the area. Was told that a wallet had been handed in and was at the main door. Another thank you for the security guys at the main door who kept on checking for the stand supervisor to appear with the wallet.

Fantastic ! as there is nothing but hassle when you lose your wallet the thought of cancelling cards, getting new licenses etc, well done to the honest bear WATP.

Back