The poster Murakami has died - FF raise over £5k - You are amazing

donation made ,not that it will ease the pain for kelly and the wee man but it will lessen the burden of the funeral at least. stay strong kelly and give a big bear hug to you little boy .heart breaking doesn't start to describe it

Amazingly we are now at £1100 raised. Some massive individual donations but every person that’s donated is so appreciated. Kelly is quite taken aback by it so far. The difference it’s going to make just in terms of removing a bit of stress and worry in the next few weeks is massive.

Donation made.Again very sorry for your loss.Deepest condolences.
Edit
Shared with all my WhatsApp contacts and a few Rheptile fans have donated from that so hats off to them.

Last edited:
Small donation sent over I wish it could be more. Deepest condolences to the family at this time.

Well done to the organiser and all the big hearted bears, I hope it will provide some comfort to the family.

I don’t have the words to help you but will make a donation that could in a small way. Condolences. Redlion

Amazingly we are now at £1100 raised. Some massive individual donations but every person that’s donated is so appreciated. Kelly is quite taken aback by it so far. The difference it’s going to make just in terms of removing a bit of stress and worry in the next few weeks is massive.

Totally agree KW
Small donation made - but in the nature of GFM - the small amounts all add up
& just as you say - any easing of the stress & worry at such a difficult time - genuinely matters

Sincere condolences Kelly - hope you can stay strong & remember the best times

£1600 in 2 and a half hours.
Absolutely amazing especially in such a short period of time.

Are you able to increase the target? Don’t want to put people off donating once the target is met.

£2k will be a great help to Kelly and the family but funerals etc.. aren’t cheap and the more we can raise the better.

Reactions: blu
Back