The poster Murakami has died - FF raise over £5k - You are amazing

Great effort so far Bears.
We may have our disagreements on here, but when the chips are down, we look after our own.

Thoughts are with Matts family at this difficult time.
This exactly how I feel.I disagree with many and many disagree with me.But would help anyone on here at their lowest ebb.
Hopefully we can get a few quid more for his family.It eases the stress at a very difficult time.

It has all completely blown me away. The messages of condolences, the memories of Matt/Murakami, the offers of help and support you have all given me. You have no idea how much comfort and support this has been for me! I don’t have the words to express the depth of my gratitude to each and every one of you. Then you throw in the GoFundMe page and I am truly speechless!!! This truly is a family indeed! And to do all that for the unknown widow of someone genuinely is incredible! It finally hit me this afternoon that he’s actually dead. I think I was such on “nurse mode” rather than “grieving widow mode”. Hit me like a sledgehammer and completely broke down. My best friend dropped everything and came round and between my tears and snot wee David was hugging me and doing the funny wee dances he always did for his daddy when he was poorly or sad to cheer him up and make us smile and laugh. Exactly as Matt did. He’s his daddy’s boy alright! He tucked a few cuddly toys in bed beside me, covered me up and kissed me telling me he loved me and now it’s his job to look out for me. Honestly his strength so far is remarkable. I know I’m babbling (typical bloody woman eh) and I don’t even know if I’m making any sense, but THANKYOU, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!! Love and gratitude to you all xxx

It has all completely blown me away. The messages of condolences, the memories of Matt/Murakami, the offers of help and support you have all given me. You have no idea how much comfort and support this has been for me! I don’t have the words to express the depth of my gratitude to each and every one of you. Then you throw in the GoFundMe page and I am truly speechless!!! This truly is a family indeed! And to do all that for the unknown widow of someone genuinely is incredible! It finally hit me this afternoon that he’s actually dead. I think I was such on “nurse mode” rather than “grieving widow mode”. Hit me like a sledgehammer and completely broke down. My best friend dropped everything and came round and between my tears and snot wee David was hugging me and doing the funny wee dances he always did for his daddy when he was poorly or sad to cheer him up and make us smile and laugh. Exactly as Matt did. He’s his daddy’s boy alright! He tucked a few cuddly toys in bed beside me, covered me up and kissed me telling me he loved me and now it’s his job to look out for me. Honestly his strength so far is remarkable. I know I’m babbling (typical bloody woman eh) and I don’t even know if I’m making any sense, but THANKYOU, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!! Love and gratitude to you all xxx
Hi Kelly, I never knew Matt but I read your initial post and now this follow up. You talk about Matts great strength and fortitude, you clearly have the same character and were made for each other.
May the love and memory of the happy times you spent as a family help carry David and yourself through these dark & difficult days.

So sad to read this. Rip fellow bear and good luck to the family

Is there no option to donate through papypal? I never have my credit card details.

Hi. I am murakami‘s wife. For those that knew him that didn’t know him personally his name was Matt Hamilton. I don’t know how to say this but he took very unwell on Thursday 10th of June and tragically he died. I am beyond heartbroken and telling our 7 year old son that his daddy is dead is the worst thing I’ve ever had to do. He coped so well when his dad had his leg amputated 2 years ago but this is just unbearable. I know that he was always on FollowFollow and loved the banter with you all so I know he would have wanted me to let you all know and to say thanks for everything (ps it wasn’t the bad aids, it was a heart attack and complications of diabetes). Please please whatever you do get yourselves life insurance as I have no idea how we are going to manage. Be happy, live every moment to it’s fullest as you never know when your final whistle will be blown. Thanks, Kelly xxx

ADMIN EDIT - Go Fund me Link added

http://gofundme.com/f/in-memory-of-matt-hamilton-murakami

4-AB222-C7-1-A6-F-4669-83-EF-00-F98-D3366-E6.jpg
Kelly sorry for your loss,as someone posted,the other week ,IM crying for a stranger,I'm sure the Rangers family will rally round my dear,at this awful sad time in your and your wee lads lives,thoughts are with you at this sad time,and stretching these old arms of mine out from here in Dumfries, to give you both the biggest hug I can,love to you both yours aye Carlos.

That is fantastic, over £4k. I hope that takes some of the stress away, in the toughest time.
Thoughts and condolences to all who knew Matt.
WATP.

Made a wee donation. When I lost my dad, I did the same as young David has for you. Something a father instills in his kids. He will live on through David, so sorry to for your loss. The rangers family will always be there for you, dont be afraid to ask for any help at all

Sending God's peace, strength and healing to you and David. Yous are surrounded by the love of the Family of Rangers.

Back