The poster Murakami has died - FF raise over £5k - You are amazing

murakami

Hi. I am murakami‘s wife. For those that knew him that didn’t know him personally his name was Matt Hamilton. I don’t know how to say this but he took very unwell on Thursday 10th of June and tragically he died. I am beyond heartbroken and telling our 7 year old son that his daddy is dead is the worst thing I’ve ever had to do. He coped so well when his dad had his leg amputated 2 years ago but this is just unbearable. I know that he was always on FollowFollow and loved the banter with you all so I know he would have wanted me to let you all know and to say thanks for everything (ps it wasn’t the bad aids, it was a heart attack and complications of diabetes). Please please whatever you do get yourselves life insurance as I have no idea how we are going to manage. Be happy, live every moment to it’s fullest as you never know when your final whistle will be blown. Thanks, Kelly xxx

ADMIN EDIT - Go Fund me Link added

http://gofundme.com/f/in-memory-of-matt-hamilton-murakami

4-AB222-C7-1-A6-F-4669-83-EF-00-F98-D3366-E6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrible news, thoughts with you and your family. If you do require help in the coming weeks / months l‘m sure you will get support on here.

Hi. I am murakami‘s wife. For those that knew him that didn’t know him personally his name was Matt Hamilton. I don’t know how to say this but he took very unwell on Thursday 10th of June and tragically he died. I am beyond heartbroken and telling our 7 year old son that his daddy is dead is the worst thing I’ve ever had to do. He coped so well when his dad had his leg amputated 2 years ago but this is just unbearable. I know that he was always on FollowFollow and loved the banter with you all so I know he would have wanted me to let you all know and to say thanks for everything (ps it wasn’t the bad aids, it was a heart attack and complications of diabetics). Please please whatever you do get yourselves life insurance as I have no idea how we are going to manage. Be happy, live every moment to it’s fullest as you never know when your final whistle will be blown. Thanks, Kelly xxx
Tragic news Kelly. Take care of yourself and your boy. The FF family are here for you.

Back