the potential Champions League play off

aghalee_hero

Official Ticketer
Should we qualify for it, would the fixtures in the "Champions path" be on a Tuesday again? Need to put leave in for work, not getting ahead of myself, just playing it safe!

Should we qualify for it, would the fixtures in the "Champions path" be on a Tuesday again? Need to put leave in for work, not getting ahead of myself, just playing it safe!

I’ve provisonally booked the Tuesday and Wednesday’s then I’ll just cancel what I don’t need

UEFA set the dates for the games

2 pairings

1st leg Tuesday 17th August & 2nd leg Wednesday 25th August

or

1st leg Wednesday 18th August & 2nd leg Tuesday 24th August

Sorry to hijack the thread, but could somebody post the convoluted qualifying diagram please? Tried a few threads I thought it might be in with no luck

Cheers

We need 3 of these 4 teams in bold to been put out in QR2 to be seeded for next Monday's play-off round draw

Tuesday
Omonoia vs Dinamo Zagreb (0-2)

Wednesday
Neftçi vs Olympiacos (0-1)
Young Boys vs Slovan Bratislava (0-0)
Red Star Belgrade vs Kairat Almaty (1-2)
Dinamo through so all 3 would have to go out tomorrow ? Not impossible but highly unlikely

Sorry to hijack the thread, but could somebody post the convoluted qualifying diagram please? Tried a few threads I thought it might be in with no luck

Cheers
2021-24-uefa-club-competitions-scheme.png

Even if one loses it'll make it slightly "easier" if we're unseeded.

Take out say Olympiakos and it'll bump Young Boys up to being seeded I think.
Exactly. We just want as many of the unfancied and lower seeded teams to win as possible.

Back