The Poznan Massive outside after after the final whistle cheering their heroes - lovely lads! See y’all in December.

Polish Vodka is quality. Drink it straight, right out the freezer in a shot glass. Can't say the same for the soup though
The Poznan Massive outside after after the final whistle cheering their heroes - lovely lads! See y’all in December.

December in Poznań - cabbage soup and vodka here we come! :))

To be honest I love Polish food. My ex was Polish, from Gniezno. I went over a couple of times with her. Beautiful Country, beautiful food and beautiful drink. It's close to Poznan and her brother lived there so we took a wee trip through, nice city

Ive never been there Gordy, but been in Warsaw & Wroclaw.

Bloody good country to visit. Had a few mad nights there mate.

We stayed in Poznan when over for the Amica Wronki game years ago,

Nice enough town but spent most of our time in The Londoner pub.

To be honest I love Polish food. My ex was Polish, from Gniezno. I went over a couple of times with her. Beautiful Country, beautiful food and beautiful drink. It's close to Poznan and her brother lived there so we took a wee trip through, nice city
I stepped out with a Polish lady for a couple of years and she was a total gem and she cooked absolutely brilliant 'big blokes' food. The only Polish person I have seen to be an absolute wank is Ulster's Number 1.

Dunno who took the photo.

If it was Mark "The names's Dingwall" or Dave "talk the hind legs off a donkey" Edgar then they'll be dreading December! :D

Of course Gordy.

Balogun will be pissed, but you should class it as the West End mate

I stepped out with a Polish lady for a couple of years and she was a total gem and she cooked absolutely brilliant 'big blokes' food. The only Polish person I have seen to be an absolute wank is Ulster's Number 1.
The food is incredible, they certainly now how to feed you. They take the saying 'a way to man's heart is through his belly' very seriously. I met 1 Polish bloke that wasn't so nice but you get them everywhere. All the rest that I met were so nice and kind

The food is incredible, they certainly now how to feed you. They take the saying 'a way to man's heart is through his belly' very seriously. I met 1 Polish bloke that wasn't so nice but you get them everywhere. All the rest that I met were so nice and kind

Yes, I know quite a lot through work & they’re good.

They all tell me that Krakow is the best city to visit. Haven’t made it yet.

My wife likes the poles - hard working and family-orientated.

Also had some of the bravest men you could ever meet in WW2.

they were a bloody good team I thought, we managed them well , if we'd had went gun ho like most folks had wanted, we could had been suckered punched, we are still a team that has to be on it when playing decent european teams to get a result, we ain't good enough yet to dominate any decent european teams for a whole match, tactics, game management and concentration is what is gonna get us results in europe

The Warsaw game last season a guy next to me starts a chant right next to the away fans,
one hoose,
you aw stay in one hoose, you aw stay in one hoose, you aw stay in one hoose.
Maybe you had to be there.

Back