The Press and the week before an old firm game

Thetinman

How many anti Rangers stories will we have this week. Are they meant to just appeal to the soap dodgers or to annoy and unsettle us or our players? I know they are best ignored and I dont buy or read their pish but I do get the headlines and jist of the story showing on my news aggregator phone app and there's fans out there who do believe what they read and some panty wetters on here who will use them to jump over the manger, team, board or each other.

So far today we have an ex goal keeper coach Jim Stewart moaning he was emailed to a meeting to be verbally sacked (how was it meant to happen?) and I'm not sure if it's meant to be anti Pedro?
Windass offered a one game ban.
Moreloss wanted by Aston Villa.
Pedro only giving them 24hours
Whats next?
Oh and I'd give even money on some sort of team fallout or unrest being invented.

And then there's the couple of dozen pro Celtic stories we will see this week - saint Brendan inventing the cure for cancer, dembele worth mullions and mullions etc

Rant over.

Any minor misdemeanours by Rangers players tomorrow night will be jumped on by the ref. I'll be astounded if at least 1 of our players isn't:

1) Red carded
2) Severely injured

Most likely candidates (as our best players most likely to hurt the Tims)
Alves
Morelos
Candeias

Back