The Psycho Bigot has his turn with the crayons again

Anyone with the middle name 'O' is generally a prick.

You hurt my feelings mate, my surname’s an O’something :))

My uncle has his name on a brick at the broomloan end. One of my friends was telling me once how his in-laws who are rabid tims were queuing up for a match at Ibrox. They spotted his name and asked how an O’something could possibly be a Rangers fan, and he confirmed to them that we were indeed all bears, the entire O’something family. They were shaking their heads in disbelief apparently. Knobends.

Another letter to Ian Maxwell about refereeing - but, no mention of Emilio's dive on Saturday........

I have written once again to Ian Maxwell, i have had no response to my last letter, so i'm not expecting one this time either, but we need to keep going at it until we get things changed.

Dear Mr Maxwell,
It didn’t take long after your summit at Perth for us to see it bearing fruits, about two days later Celtic Football Club were once again the beneficiary of another “Honest Mistake” Assistant Referee Ralph Gordon, although in perfect position manged to call for offside against Scott Sinclair when he was very clearly onside. No-one outside of the officials will ever know why he made that call, and that is clearly wrong.

You can call for the introduction of VAR, or for Referees to be full-time (would that include linesmen?) but the most basic ingredient has to be honesty and impartiality, and I‘m not inferring that Mr Gordon was not acting honestly. It’s not the first time this season we have suffered from so-called honest mistakes, this time it did not affect the outcome, but previously this season it has.

One of the previous instances was at Ibrox on December 29th, there were at least three incidents, and I believe four, where the officials made calls that needed further explanation, that was almost three weeks ago now and nobody knows why the decisions were made, I don’t know if even Brendan Rodgers was afforded an explanation, surely that is not right, that is probably the major reason why ordinary supporters come to their own conclusions, what else can they do?

I have heard and read all the comments about John Beaton, about what team he supports and what pub he likes a pint in, and apart from some photo’s I don’t know the definitive answer to either. But should it make a difference? The vast majority of referees come from the central belt in Scotland, they probably grew up favouring one team, but should that make a difference? Of course it shouldn’t.

It shouldn’t make a difference because they should leave any allegiances at the front door of the stadium they are officiating at. They should not need to worry about explaining incidents if they were called honestly and impartially, everyone can make mistakes in any job, the most important factor is admitting you made a mistake, why should anyone be afraid to do so?

There needs to be a root and branch overhaul of the disciplinary process in Scottish Football, there is far too much ambiguity involved. The most important stakeholders, the supporters, (who are rarely consulted) do not understand the procedure, I’m actually not sure the people implementing the procedures understand it fully either.

There also seems to be referees reaching Elite Status at a very young age, therefore having little experience of top level football. I understand that Andrew Dallas is following on from his father, and I believe there are others similar, but why do we not have young ex-players coming into refereeing? There must be lots of good players in their middle twenties with good knowledge of the game who aren’t going to make any fortune out of the game, can some of those guys not be persuaded to covert to refereeing? Surely their experience would be invaluable.

Honesty in Scottish Football should be across the board, every part of football should be based on “Honesty and Integrity” and that means the authorities as well. All the rules need to be applied equally and fairly to all the professional teams in Scotland. I accept that you are reasonably new to the job, and it takes time to settle in, that’s not a problem. But the natural follow on from Honesty and Integrity is Transparency and Accountability, which needs to be not only done, but seen to be done as well. Your job will be to lead Scottish Football for the benefit of all the teams in Scotland, and for that I wish you well.

Yours in Football,
Joe O’Rourke,
General Secretary,
Celtic Supporters Association.
25q6a2r.jpg

Wasn't he always writing letters whenever we got a home draw in the Cup?

A demented individual. Imagine living your life like this.

A ‘general secretary’ Who doesn’T understand How and When to use captiAl letters.

What a fucking moron he is.
Capital letters is only the beginning. He doesn't know that linesmen are now called assistant referees. He used 'inferring' instead of 'implying'. And that was me only reading the first two paragraphs. A quick glance through the rest clearly shows a lack of schooling in the use of the English language.

" But the natural follow on from Honesty and Integrity is Transparency and Accountability, which needs to be not only done, but seen to be done as well. "

Well, the irony is pretty obvious I suppose.

However, it would be interesting if a similar sort of fans representative group directly quoted the above when asking about how accountable CFC will be held when upcoming court cases prove the direct link betwen CFC and their Boys Club ?

Tldr.What they write is about as much use as the steam off their shite.Deluded conspiracy subhumans.

You hurt my feelings mate, my surname’s an O’something :))

My uncle has his name on a brick at the broomloan end. One of my friends was telling me once how his in-laws who are rabid tims were queuing up for a match at Ibrox. They spotted his name and asked how an O’something could possibly be a Rangers fan, and he confirmed to them that we were indeed all bears, the entire O’something family. They were shaking their heads in disbelief apparently. Knobends.
That's why I said generally.There is always an exception ;)

but why do we not have young ex-players coming into refereeing? There must be lots of good players in their middle twenties with good knowledge of the game who aren’t going to make any fortune out of the game, can some of those guys not be persuaded to covert to refereeing? Surely their experience would be invaluable.

Does this idiot not realise young people are not going to become referees due to clowns like Jhoe

Your average sane and reasonable Celtic fan must cringe when this mutant gets his keyboard fired up.

If the Rangers equivalent came out with such embarrassing paranoid drivel, I'd like to think he would be verbally slaughtered and removed from such position.

but why do we not have young ex-players coming into refereeing? There must be lots of good players in their middle twenties with good knowledge of the game who aren’t going to make any fortune out of the game, can some of those guys not be persuaded to covert to refereeing? Surely their experience would be invaluable.

Does this idiot not realise young people are not going to become referees due to clowns like Jhoe

Aye, and he’ll still only be happy as long as these ex-players are tims or at least Rangers haters.

The scary thing is that he is actually spot on with a lot of what he says, but he is completely oblivious that it is Celtic that actually benefit from the lack of transparency (should I have capitalised that?).

No comment from the bold Jophus about the very supporters which he represents, being given free reign by Police Scotland to assault Airdrie supporters, many of whom were children, before the game on Saturday? Or the "Juan Ghuy" who got on the pitch after Celtic's first goal?

Thought not.

Couldn't spell the word managed in the third line of the first paragraph.

I blame the schools.

It speaks volumes that this balloon is in a position where he can claim to speak for a large amount of his club's followers.

Why are we publicising this? Just ignore them, they are mental.
They really are mental, I mean we have our indoctrinated nut bars as well, but the bloomin supporters association, for goodness sake!!!
They are not as daft as they sound though, this is a commitment by them to bite our ankle and never ever let go, like a wee rabid Jack Russell with serious issues.
Sadly, that is effective over time.

Your average sane and reasonable Celtic fan must cringe when this mutant gets his keyboard fired up.

If the Rangers equivalent came out with such embarrassing paranoid drivel, I'd like to think he would be verbally slaughtered and removed from such position.
O’Rourke speaks for all Celtic fans. He is their official voice and I don’t see any clamour on their part to get rid of him.

I would like to see Ian Maxwell's reaction when he gets these letters now . I wonder if he even bothers opening them or passes them round everyone in the office to rip the pish out the rhabid mhank

Your manky team sits at the top of the fair play league with the most penalties awarded and the highest foul to card ratio in Europe: Now fuk off back under your rock and drink your stella you pish stained throbber:::!
I agree with your sentiments up to the Stella quote. The author in question is on crystal meth or something else that causes psychotic thoughts.
I like Stella Artois and object to it being associated with this moron.

Hey Joe, on reading this thread, which you will - Rest assured, the people of England know you are a (unt

By writing that nonsense the author proves himself either a cretin or a disingenuous fool. If he hasn't seen the refereeing mistakes favouring his team in the last game against us he is no better than an imbecile. I believe he has and his only issue is when his mhob suffer in his jaundiced eyes. He doesn't even have the morality to admit what he really wants. Kidding on he wants fairness when failing to highlight all mistakes is frankly pathetic.

Joe talks a load of old shite as per usual.
The guys a full on lunatic that should be in a padded cell.

I agree with your sentiments up to the Stella quote. The author in question is on crystal meth or something else that causes psychotic thoughts.
I like Stella Artois and object to it being associated with this moron.
Wasn't trying to degrade stella mate, I may be wrong on this but was it not Joe who bought a carry out with his last fiver instead of lottery tickets and his numbers came up, stella being the drink in question.

O’Rourke speaks for all Celtic fans. He is their official voice and I don’t see any clamour on their part to get rid of him.
I'm just eternally grateful that he's their spokesman and that at least our fans representatives are literate and don't embarrass our support on a daily basis.

This is the crackpots comments from his Facebook page ( Im not friends with him just had a nosey) just after we beat them.

"Very disappointing today, never turned up, lucky to get away with 1-0. But the Famous Glasgow Celtic are still Top of the League."

All comments to his post are similar, outplayed, lucky to be 1-0 etc...

Now not one mention of being cheated or about Alfie being sent off or the ref being corrupt yet you fast forward a few days and total meltdown for all the mhanks.

For me this proves it was the media that blew this all out of proportion and was probably at the request of Liewell & Co. to deflect the heat away from themselves and its certainly worked.

Joe o' rhabid mc gobblegiver is a
deluded arsewhank of the highest order. Hurry up and peg it ya mentally challenged fuckpigwank.

Honest Jo the man that honestly wished more Protestants died on the Titanic
Honest to fùck - The frightening thing is that he speaks for the majority of yahoos and with the OK from piggery also.

Mad Joe is certainly not the full shilling, in fact he’s not even a full farthing!
Apologies to the younger members of FF who won’t be acquainted with the old sterling currency - but I’m sure you get the drift.

Wasn't trying to degrade stella mate, I may be wrong on this but was it not Joe who bought a carry out with his last fiver instead of lottery tickets and his numbers came up, stella being the drink in question.

That was Matt McGlone ex editor of the celtic view who most recently tried to sue the rhats after slipping on the WET stairs in the stadium

Back