The Rage & Denial Continues On Youtube

If there is an equivalent to a terrorist watch list for would be psychopaths then someone in law enforcement needs to get his name and address.

Filming that level of obsessive rage in yourself is so far outside healthy that it's genuinely scary.

When we win the league he's going to try to kill someone or he's going to provoke someone into killing him

Regardless of the ramblings , is it just me that finds it odd anyone video themselves for 3 hours with the before , during & after a game ? I’d rather watch it and enjoy it , and if not enjoying it least no one else can see I am not.

Listen guys i kinda agree with a small part of it. We have all seen this before and we won nothing yesterday. But on the same point i cant see them getting to Christmas without dropping points

So we beat a team of c men ; maybe their as%%% wer sore and the couldn’t run . If ye no yer history n aw that

I actually like that they want that to be the narrative
Means they still think they are better than us, delusional

Been finding the party line is “we were down to the bare bones”.I find this hilarious.Their bench cost almost as much as our starting 11.
This should be encouraged. If they continue to buy into this , they will not look into whats really happening.

Angry wee man with a big mouth. That type always end up picking up second prizes after a bit of pavement dancing outside a pub. His day will come right enough....
This guy reminds me physically and mentally of one of the compulsive liars I worked with at Chivas out in Renfrew. One of those guys whose riding everyone and has a new Porsche constantly "on order" as a reward for his work with the Special Forces. Genuinely disturbed individuals. If his goal was to look like a mentalist on possibly the worst Youtube channel on the planet then he's a roaring success. The definition of Ricky Gervais's pug-faced gimp.
His two main bits of patter seem to be how much he supports Lenny and how he will "always be here, fru-n-fru, fick and fin", etc, etc. And throwing things about his wanking chamber.

Let's see how long his channel lasts when it becomes apparent that 55 is on the way.

He isn't Irish, he was torn apart on Twitter by people he went to school with saying he used to be Scottish :)) :)) :))

I just typed in Celtic blog on YouTube and watched 3 mutants crying for half an hour, best TV I've watched in years.

He's not Irish. An east coaster I believe who puts on that weird hybrid accent. Strange.
It’s genuinely a complete act. He doesn’t even care about them, it’s just a persona to get online followers and get a bit of cash on the side.

So good watching them with the scatter gun blame game. Relying on our form crashing to win the league! Wow that is priceless.

Hahaha. If you haven’t done so go to 1:47:49, when Walker says ‘he’s on a hat trick’ hahaha. Brilliant!

Pure, unadulterated pain! Ohhhh, you love to see it!

Really don’t get why anyone would do that. I can’t even watch these games with family/mates never mind streaming it to the world. Mental but I’m glad he did.

PURE JOY!

Want a wee pikey bastard.

Watching some dodgy steam no doubt on his stolen iPhone - giving it big licks about "diversify his community" but "wanting to punch Rangers"

One things for sure, he's either gonna end up dead or in a nonce wing.

Celebrated winning against weakened rangers teams for years, laughed at us yet when the shoe is on the other foot it’s not to be taken seriously, LOLZ

This is the best 2 minutes on all of YouTube.

It's the way he resets the camera after the 2nd goal so we can see him gurning and smashing the wall. Like the accent, it's all put on and he's a walking pantomine. Never a true fan of any club. Not born into it like most of us. He's as plastic as they come and it shows.

" you can fool half the people half the time......." I nearly pissed myself laughing at that. If he wants to look like Lincoln, fine, but try and get his quotes right, too. Shouldn't laugh, because in all honesty he probably does have some mental health issues and is in need of help.

Irish Mick is not right in the head.

I do thoroughly enjoy the fact that the conspiracy theories are eating them up though. That’s delicious.

This kunt is an absolite wierdo. He honestly believes he is some sort of YouTube phenomenon and is followed by millions.

I have watched some of his videos just for the sheer hilarity that they bring. Is he even Irish cause his accent sounds fake as fuk.

Been finding the party line is “we were down to the bare bones”.I find this hilarious.Their bench cost almost as much as our starting 11.
Which S G pointed out with the figures of the £millions that was on the park playing for them yesterday during his Sky interview.

Just as well Mick doesn’t have a bird. He is definitely the type for knocking women about after a match.

Back