The Raging Celtic Youtuber Has Returned!

We agree on one thing "I fucking hate this C****c team"! Honesty, they are a truly weird lot. When Rangers lose the last thing that would enter my head is going on YouTube and losing the plot over it. His accent is incredibly annoying btw and I had to give up after about 45 seconds. I live in England and know no one who talks like that!

He could have just saved us all 20 mins by saying one loop of ‘not fuucking good enough, Lennon is shite, he’s a loser, Gerrard is not a good Manager but he’s got the respect of his players,’ once, rather than 50 times.

Watched that yesterday. Was hilarious. How the f**k did this twat end up following Celtic anyway? The more videos of people like this giving their take on the game from the Celtic perspective the better. Mad Mick, Tommy Sheridan and now this plum.

Have these idiots no self awareness or esteem, why would any sane person embarrass themselves in this way? Obviously aren't sane

Wow, just Wow.
Should have put Roy on instead.
Caught something about cows crossing the road to get shot behind a shed. Best laugh since Duffy's pass to the car park.

It's hilarious how every single one of them are utterly convinced that they have far better players than us and yet we have totally outplayed them in 4 of the last 5 Old Firms.

zelda+furious.gif

It’s disturbing to think there are 300 people out there who would subscribe to him

Last edited:
It's hilarious how every single one of them are utterly convinced that they have far better players than us and yet we have totally outplayed them in 4 of the last 5 Old Firms.
Scrolling through mentally challenged YouTube videos since yesterday has been tremendous.
I came across one that was three of them honestly reviewing the game. It was a balanced report with no apparent moon howling tendencies, yet the three of them were unanimous that none of our first 11 would make their first 11.
Let that sink in, they genuinely think Laxalt is better than Borna, Frimpong is better than Tav, Barkas is better than Greegs etc. Glen Kamara has consistently embarrassed Lego and we’ve pished all over them three games in a row now, yet they still think their players are superior to ours.
The mind boggles

The second one, just by the way, is a little bit of a different beast. He has made a living out of it and he says as much in his video from yesterday. He is not the rabid, thick mick beast he appears and he is pretty clearly playing up to them in order to earn brass.

I’ve no idea why this younger generation (be this of a Tim persuasion) wish to film themselves in absolute turmoil? It’s total self-indulgent voyeurism at its best. Away for a cry wank lads...don’t film it though, no one wants to see that!

Back