The Raging Celtic Youtuber Has Returned!

The guy made sense at first then he called stevie shite and then towards end started saying we lost our gerrard (brendan) lol. Absolutely insane.

I was howling at bit were he said lawell can fack off hes as thick as lennon too

On a serious note this prick needs to get his left glass eye tightened - Raging so hard he had to push it back in the socket 468 times in 21 minutes. Its seemed to happen every time he said "as i've already mentioned"

Who is Roy? I'd like to thank him for inspiring this eejit with what he said. Post match entertainment :))

Needs to get his hair checked for nits too, touched his head nearly as many times as his left fkn eye! Fkn weirdo!

Serious question. Are these people mentally unwell?
Seem to be.

So desperate to be seen by literally dozens of strangers (99% of whom will be rival fans just along to laugh AT you) that they are willing to sacrifice any shred of self- respect that somehow permeated their gene pool in the delusion that anyone thinks their opinion matters.

One of the more saner Tim's who gives us a bit of credit and in fairness slaughters lennon and the team for their performance.

He's obviously a mongo.

"How can we go from beating them 5-0 to this"

Theres literally years of a difference in the teams you fucking reprobate

Back