the rangers bench jacket

greggakd

this one

can anyone say whether its worth it or not? i wanted to come up jacket free tomorrow for the game with the desire to buy one of these but for some reason i thought they had a hood? so now im not sure and was hoping for some insight from those who own one! cheers

this one

can anyone say whether its worth it or not? i wanted to come up jacket free tomorrow for the game with the desire to buy one of these but for some reason i thought they had a hood? so now im not sure and was hoping for some insight from those who own one! cheers

I’ve got one, no hood, pretty warm.

will it be warm enough for the winter do you think, or do you need a jumper underneath
I've the grey/black one, value for money. Come winter will require jumper but warm enough just now until the minus degrees move in. Only downside, it only has two pockets.

I've the grey/black one, value for money. Come winter will require jumper but warm enough just now until the minus degrees move in. Only downside, it only has two pockets.
I think tomorrow is meant to have a bit of a dip in temperature so I guess I’ll find out :)) cheers

this one

As yer wee maw probably telt ye
" mind and werr a vest or yel catch the cauld "

this one

Better hope they have your size then.

Back