The Rangers Board

Banjobear

I firmly believe our board are fighting Rangers corner. We have clever and shrewd guys on board.
Of course they will not bow to our every whim, but I think there is evidence that they are in a position to take on Liewell and his subordinates.
I just have a feeling that recent SFA and the HIVS statements could be of the "oh feck" variety.

I hope you're right, there does seem to be a change in the air, the Hibs statement came as a shock, the Aberdeen and Killie owners have basically told them to wind their necks in too.

You'd have to say they are doing exactly the correct thing by saying nothing publicly and letting the other clubs sink the filth's boat.

Why would I not have complete faith in a board of directors who outfoxed fat Ashley and got the retail deal sorted. They won't get everything right every time, but that won't be for the lack of trying. I'm sure they'll be watching recent events and analysing every statemaent. In King I trust.

The "dignified silence" pish we had under bain and murray was a disaster and was a massive part of the reason the events of 2012 happened.

There should always be occasions when the club speaks out but on this latest piece of timmy madness they are right to say nothing so far.

The mentally challengeds and their media lapdogs are making prize fannies of themselves over this make no mistake.

They are isolated and not getting backed up.

King stated publically before any attempt to take our titles will be met with full force and that still stands.

Let the mentally challengeds media bitches continue to make utter clowns of themselves on their masters bidding.

Their misguilded statement has fucked up in their faces and our titles are going nowhere.

54 and counting.

The Beasts position appears to be unraveling and it is possible that Liewell has overplayed his hand. I have to admit to being surprised but I wonder if five years of Uncle Pete as Lord Protector of Scottish football has been a touch too much for what appear to be his former friends.

I presume that our Board have been working hard in the background given this was an obvious outcome of Liewell resigning from his SFA position earlier in the summer. For once I'm inclined to believe that it would be best to say nothing, certainly in the short term, as the prevailing tide appears to be with us.

I want the board to come out and blast that shower of scum, I cant stand this dignified silence crap and I'm still disgusted we continue to give that mob the whole of the Broomloan

Its not dignified silence.

The mhanks have had the whole of the broomloan for almost 40 years so its hardly a new thing is it?

It's not just on this matter, but on all matters, that I'm certain we will never know all of the work that the board are doing behind the scenes.

We will only see some of the results, such as the retail deal, which we are only at a halfway point and better is still to come.

I believe in this board, and while they will make some mistakes, they will look after our club.

Why would I not have complete faith in a board of directors who outfoxed fat Ashley and got the retail deal sorted. They won't get everything right every time, but that won't be for the lack of trying. I'm sure they'll be watching recent events and analysing every statemaent. In King I trust.

Exactly. I think many of our own support underestimate what our board have achieved in a very short space of time.

I want the board to come out and blast that shower of scum, I cant stand this dignified silence crap and I'm still disgusted we continue to give that mob the whole of the Broomloan
Have to agree with you mate. I am looking for a mix of work being done in the background and some strong statements when under fire.
The Tims grttingthe full Broomloan boils my piss and I will not be doffing my cap to any board
member until they sort this insult to our fans.

The mhanks have had the whole of the broomloan for almost 40 years so its hardly a new thing is it?

True, but we haven't been stuffed in that shitey wee out of sight of the TV cameras corner for 40 years, have we. We used to also get the whole Rangers end at the piggery. That's our gripe and it's one I still want our board to address.

The slow reveal of Slitty Eyed Pete as the clear instigator and driving force behind all attempts to batter into our club should be the very thing that now affords our board the opportunty to allocate the filth exactly the same ticket numbers as every other diddy club who visit Ibrox.

True, but we haven't been stuffed in that shitey wee out of sight of the TV cameras corner for 40 years, have we. We used to also get the whole Rangers end at the piggery. That's our gripe and it's one I still want our board to address.

The slow reveal of Slitty Eyed Pete as the clear instigator and driving force behind all attempts to batter into our club should be the very thing that now affords our board the opportunty to allocate the filth exactly the same ticket numbers as every other diddy club who visit Ibrox.

Aye but they rebuilt their stadium in the 90s so the end we got was demolished.

Since then we have had that same section of the ground.

Yes we have a shit section compared to the broomloan but.....our stadium is a much better stadium to watch football than the piggery.

Better stands, better view.

The fact is we have an agreement that we both get 8000 (or thereabouts) tickets each.

The fact they have better seating at Ibrox than we do at theirs is purely down to our vastly superior stadium.

If you want to cut their allocation then surely we should be taking the lead and refusing their tickets?

How can we tell them they are only getting the corner when 8000 bears snap up the tickets for the piggery every time?

Ps i wouldnt go to the piggery ever again even if you paid me.

I would suggest that the board have been working in the background garnering support from others. This latest move from peter the pie eater could leave him very isolated.

Aye but they rebuilt their stadium in the 90s so the end we got was demolished.

Since then we have had that same section of the ground.

Yes we have a shit section compared to the broomloan but.....our stadium is a much better stadium to watch football than the piggery.

Better stands, better view.

The fact is we have an agreement that we both get 8000 (or thereabouts) tickets each.

The fact they have better seating at Ibrox than we do at theirs is purely down to our vastly superior stadium.

If you want to cut their allocation then surely we should be taking the lead and refusing their tickets?

How can we tell them they are only getting the corner when 8000 bears snap up the tickets for the piggery every time?

Ps i wouldnt go to the piggery ever again even if you paid me.

I'd happily go along with us taking the lead and refusing all tickets for the piggery. It's always televised anyway.

I want maximum distance between our club and the devious scum.

I wish we could ban the scum from Ibrox but I still think our lot will still go to the pig stye known as celtic park.

Indeed. In fact, in those bygone days of yore, the mhanks got half the stadium as did we at the piggery.

Dignified silence? Are we going to get this every time the board fail to make a statement?
It seems like this is the new 'And we call them obsessed' for the FF panty wetters.

Anyone who thinks the board are cowering away scared to say anything are as deluded as the headcases who think they'll be taking our titles.

Have to agree with you mate. I am looking for a mix of work being done in the background and some strong statements when under fire.
The Tims grttingthe full Broomloan boils my piss and I will not be doffing my cap to any board
member until they sort this insult to our fans.

Spivs ousted.
Ashley embarrassed.
Whole new playing squad.
Retail deal making money for Rangers.
Stadium being given much needed TLC.

Aye you're spot on. We shouldn't back this board until we cut the mentally challengeds allocation.

Would have to agree with you mate.the club do need to say something about the last few days.

Peter the liar has made a monumental cuhnt of this which is nice.

Peter the liar is lauded on here as being a sneaky bastard but he has over played his hand here. He may have another reason for all this other than playing to the slobbering bigots from the east but only time will tell if there is.

His retarded cheerleaders have also shown their bitter bigoted true faces. This always helps so they can be reminded how impartial they are in the future.

I think the board saying nothing has also been a master stroke and I'm sure if need be the board will say something.

I hope PSG destroy them tonight to help make their week. Cuhnts the lot of them

WATP

Back