The Rangers Doorstep Celebration plan

Have 60 red, white and blue balloons. 2#55 balloons, 26 ft of union jack bunting. An 8ft by 5 ft union flag and a daft idea in my head :)

I'm thinking of using the 60 balloons filled with Hellium to take my 8x5 flag up into the sky ( if possible: I'm not sure how much weight the 60 helium balloons tied together will take).
It needs to take the flag, and trail 26ft of bunting my 2 #5's are to pick up the bunting trail.

Screenshot-20210228-205709-01.jpg

th

Not if its still daylight.
I don't get your point. If people want to make a noise and celebrate after ten years then great, if they don't that's OK to. Me, I will be taking part and later on the fireworks will go off to.
It's not a 55 second party you can do what you want or nothing at all.

I’ve got x3 decent sized flags and 30 metres of Union Jack bunting to festoon my 5 metre high hedge facing a major road junction in the beautiful city of Protestant Durham. I expect cars tooting and abuse welcome because we are the people!

I don't get your point. If people want to make a noise and celebrate after ten years then great, if they don't that's OK to. Me, I will be taking part and later on the fireworks will go off to.
It's not a 55 second party you can do what you want or nothing at all.
100%, it was you who said thats what's happening when a poster said he wants all the fireworks to go off at the same time. Post 57.

Yeah it's all starting at 5.55 for the rest of the night there's no rules
Yup.

It will be so much better if they’re spread out and relentless all through the evening.

This co-ordinated idea is a lot of shite. 90 seconds of fireworks or hours upon hours of relentless noise that will let the whole of Scotland know that we’re champions?

I know which scenario I prefer.

No fireworks for me but will be letting my blue smoke grenades go at 5.55pm on Sunday (if that turns out to be the day). Then I'll just sit in the garden and soak it all in.

I'm doorstepping a Tim I work with who stays just down the road from me, 10m Union Jack bunting and 55 balloons from Home Bargains tied to his back garden fence, it'll be the first thing he sees when he opens his blinds in the morning.
Prep work done and I'm pished just about to go behind enemy lines wish me luck bears.

Anyone got the Super Ally video from today which he's doing from his hoose, saying he's just back from his telly stint down south and praising the Team/squad and SG and backroom staff.

I've got it and its a smashin video but I ain't got a fuukin scooby how to download it onto the forum.

Back