The Rangers Doorstep Celebration plan

mdingwall

Administrator
The Gers TV starting to ramp up idea for celebrating the 55. :p

hbXyK3q.png

Sorry but got to post this, as its now stuck in my head.

Tims of Glasgow, Tims of Scotland, England, Ireland and the world. Blow up ur sharks and start greetin. Let those mentally challenged tears flow. For scotland has a new front runner. 55 times champions, ur 'team' had one hell of an implosion.

Come on over to our place and live it up. The Mighty Glasgow Rangers are having a party and back in our rightful place.

For some reason in my head I had the idea of loads of people releasing red white and blue helium balloons.

Can you imagine hundreds of thousands of people doing that all over the country. What a sight it would be.

No doubt the papers would say we were trying to bring down a plane, "Rangers fans in domestic terror threat"

I’m not long moving to NI and with lockdown I’ve not had chance to go to local supporters’ club (Garvagh) so don’t know anyone yet so I’m keen to see what’s going on and get involved. Thanks for kicking this thread off.
Out of interest mate, where are you based?
Im in Garvagh and my old man is chairman of the RSC in the town

Do you intend taking the barge down the Thames with your friends.
Champagne and some nice food.
Followed by a big fireworks display and a singsong?
Probably not the Thames but I will be on a canal somewhere. Wherever I am I intend to find some Bears and celebrate properly. Unfortunately the London RSC has had to defer its 60th anniversary celebrations which included our annual boat trip down the Thames.
What’s likely to be happening in Neilston??

Just for your information not saying you should do it but in NI a Cavalcade is classed as a parade and believe it or not needs to have been approved by the parades commission ( crazy I know) to avoid being prosecuted
The papes got off with it last season for their *9iar calvalcade up the falls. But I suppose we all know they get off with murder over here (literally)

Back