The Rangers Observer

Is it not common knowledge that they get their information directly from the club, so they are actually genuinely ITK?

I liked their output last summer, but they seemed to lose a lot of credibility when their impartiality, particularly when it comes to Jim Traynor, was called into question.

A combination of their credibility taking a hit, and too many guest articles, spoiled what was a very promising start.

I'll look on with interest to see what they put out, though.

Is it not common knowledge that they get their information directly from the club, so they are actually genuinely ITK?

I liked their output last summer, but they seemed to lose a lot of credibility when their impartiality, particularly when it comes to Jim Traynor, was called into question.

A combination of their credibility taking a hit, and too many guest articles, spoiled what was a very promising start.

Agree completely with this.

They are beginning to redeem themselves

A couple of articles the season past were shameful.

Were nor bad before the really poor ones. Unfollowed them after one particular one

Must be a coincidence that the ITK stories have dried up since Paul Murray and Kenny Miller have left, and Lee Wallace is no longer in the loop.
Good. Long may it continue.

Certain things do not need plastered all over the internet or public domain and some info coming out last season didn't help the club at all.

Seemed to me Traynor was actually writing their articles at one stage and it all went Pete Tong.

Getting better again.

They were set up by Shane and Chris to dismiss the Daily Records nonsense and to show up Keith Jackson. They started off well but put a lot of people off with some condescending comments to Supporters. Which is a shame as the original concept and what it was intended for was good. I just hope they stick to these short tweets rubbishing links and confirming others.

Never really followed them, found their Twitter account but the website is dead.

Some good twitter posts, will follow them.

They might have solid info being fed by the club but they should be writing in crayon with the standard of their articles. Tantrums and snide comments last season. Should be a lot better.

They were set up by Shane and Chris to dismiss the Daily Records nonsense and to show up Keith Jackson. They started off well but put a lot of people off with some condescending comments to Supporters. Which is a shame as the original concept and what it was intended for was good. I just hope they stick to these short tweets rubbishing links and confirming others.

Didnt know that.

I was under the impression that character Danny Milan was involved somehow. What ever happened to him anyway?

Shane is a journalist, so he brings quite a bit to the table in that regard.

Given he is an American bear judging him on whether or not he's been to Ibrox says more about you than him.
I know he is an American bear,as for being a journalist........

This is bang on, started out so well and then went down hill.
I do still keep an eye on the output which is improving again.

Back