The Rangers player that scores the defining goal on Sunday

WinkieWATP

It may well be someone on the fringes like Stewart or Flanagan, or someone who has been doing the damage all season like Morelos.

Whoever it may be they will go down in Ibrox folklore forever more and will dine out on it for the rest of their live. It’s not just another game, it defines the life of us ordinary people that will be forever greatfull for that one second of their existence to stick the ball in the back of the net.

I’m not even letting myself believe we will do anything other than lift that trophy on Sunday evening.

I’d love Kent to belt one from 30 yards.... it to bounce off the back of Browns hollow nut onto the post and for that big creepy looking lurch bassss to fumble it into the net.

Don’t care how, just beat them Rangers please

Morelos or tav....very fitting for the occasion... kent might have a say in it aswell i just hope we get a rangers performance ...the rest should take care of itself ..

It may well be someone on the fringes like Stewart or Flanagan, or someone who has been doing the damage all season like Morelos.

Whoever it may be they will go down in Ibrox folklore forever more and will dine out on it for the rest of their live. It’s not just another game, it defines the life of us ordinary people that will be forever greatfull for that one second of their existence to stick the ball in the back of the net.

I’m not even letting myself believe we will do anything other than lift that trophy on Sunday evening.
There getting pumpedwhoever it is

Morelos to score in the 94th minute then do a Craig Beattie type celebration in front of the mentally challengeds.

Felt we'll win 2-1 since we beat Hearts.
Would love Morelos to score and Tav to score a pen to win it fate after the drivel wrote by Scutton and not getting the last two stonewallers will be a bonus if it's not a pen for the meltdown but any win will do that end in seeing Rangers lift silverware again.

We need to put a stop to the vermin scooping up every trophy every season. It's bizzare and totally unhealthy. What a joke our league is currently.

Would love Morelos to sink them.

Like many on here I’d love it if it where Tav or Alfie grabbing the winner!

got a feeling we’ll come out blocks flying and score early and go for their throats

Ultimately I’ll take any goal in any manner but if I could pick the scorer it would be Morelos. An OF goal is the only stick people still have to beat him. If he takes that away from filth fans and the media (that’s basically filth fans too) and does so whilst sinking them and win us a trophy, well that would give me a stauner of epic proportions and probably send the result in a load of tarriars being fished out the Clyde.

I don’t care who it is...,,

But I’d love it to be Alfie and for him to give it the girfuy in front of the mhanky hordes

Morelos please. Break the hoodoo. But no 90th minute winner crap. A hat trick. In a comfortable win. Ideally with a couple of their key players picking up injuries.

Back