The Rangers Whiteboard v Livingston

Good read that. I think it’s fair to say we weren’t at our best. Even so it was a comfortable win where the final score didn’t flatter.

I think this is a good illustration of how SG is progressing as a manager. Not the finished article but, by hell, he’s getting there.

Just needs a trophy to add a bit of gloss. Soon please Stevie, December?

My God.

Is this from a Scottish publication?

The usual footballing commentary we can expect to hear from our esteemed "supporters with typewriters" is .......

Aye Morelos was affside.

Morelos shoved the centre half.

The referee is a Mason.

Kamara played for the foul when he was scythed in two.

Gerrard put pressure on the ref with his prematch comments.

Rangers are deid.

And by the way .. Gordon Waddell is still a massive cock.

Decent article for once and would agree with much of it. He will probably get his jotters soon for writing it.

Its good to see an article in the media that actually attempts a bit of analysis and insight rather than the usual chip-paper shite we are subjected to on a daily basis. Its not quite up there with some of the analysis we get from various online bloggers yet though. :) Still, its a start. Hopefully.

Leckie, Jackson, Waddle and the rest of you utter rank amateurs, look and learn.
It's a shame the those mentioned don't do embarrassment and even worse don't appreciate they have a good job and the opportunity to create something informative. It would seem that they would rather produce inane pish and giggle like Japanese schoolgirls.

That's a decent write up. We are looking better and better each week with the way we get results. I'm loving this under Stevie G.

Back