The Rangers Wikipedia page being updated by obsessed bheggars!

George Goudie

Official Ticketer
We have @Celtcboy97 actually going on to The Rangers WiKi page and updating our sponsors and manufacturers for us!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:History/Rangers_F.C.

Now that's real obsession if you ask me.

I think I would rather lick a tramps pish stained gusset than just look at the celtc page, never mind actually updating it for them.

What does this 'single figure IQ' diseased mind monobrow actually think he is doing? Is this a form of Sado-masochistic poetothy type behaviour (like their opus dei self-flagellation) or does writing about us pump his gnads so much that he feels closer to The People?

Fúçking ingrates!

Their sole objective is to belittle us whilst promoting themselves.

As much as I agree with the OP, we need to fight fire with fire.

They are like school girls dumped by their first boyfriend.

Still writing his name on her pencil case, still wanting to talk about him to her friends. Still tries to attract his attention even though he has moved on. Still lies awake at night thinking about him.

Last edited:
We have @Celtcboy97 actually going on to The Rangers WiKi page and updating our sponsors and manufacturers for us!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:History/Rangers_F.C.

Now that's real obsession if you ask me.

I think I would rather lick a tramps pish stained gusset than just look at the celtc page, never mind actually updating it for them.

What does this 'single figure IQ' diseased mind monobrow actually think he is doing? Is this a form of Sado-masochistic poetothy type behaviour (like their opus dei self-flagellation) or does writing about us pump his gnads so much that he feels closer to The People?

Fúçking ingrates!
He should just try and get the spelling of his own team correct!
Halfwits.

Thank the lord in Heaven i was born a bluenose, what troubled little souls they are.
When we get it right, on and off the park, those clowns are truly going to lose the plot.

A76719_D3-6_AFC-42_C1-9_D78-_D1_C320608_C95.gif

They've been at this for years
They edited Ian Brady's wiki entry to claim he was a Gers fan a few years ago - no doubt fuelled by an attempt to deflect their own club's discgraceful history
They most certainly are not a bunch of impish wee scallywags out for the Craick - as often suggested by the so-called medhia - they are obsessed, pathetic and downright sinister all too often

They've been at this for years
They edited Ian Brady's wiki entry to claim he was a Gers fan a few years ago - no doubt fuelled by an attempt to deflect their own club's discgraceful history
They most certainly are not a bunch of impish wee scallywags out for the Craick - as often suggested by the so-called medhia - they are obsessed, pathetic and downright sinister all too often

I trust we have amended:

Jimmy Saville.
Gary Glitter.
Cardinal Copafeel!
That fat bint from the X factor.
Hitler.
Robert Sands.
The Yorkshire Ripper.
Myra Hyndley.
James Dornan.
Fred West.
Rosemary West.
Joseph Fritzel.
Etc.

.... to reflect their collective espoused love of the green and grey?

Think people have missed the part that the information he is updating is correct.

That just makes it all the weirder, I would actually understand if he was trying to take the piss as have seen it the other way also, but to update your rivals Wiki with accurate information seems very bizarre.

I trust we have amended:

Jimmy Saville.
Gary Glitter.
Cardinal Copafeel!
That fat bint from the X factor.
Hitler.
Robert Sands.
The Yorkshire Ripper.
Myra Hyndley.
James Dornan.
Fred West.
Rosemary West.
Joseph Fritzel.
Etc.

.... to reflect their collective espoused love of the green and grey?
Joseph Fritzel.

He's the major shareholder. ;)

Our wiki page is protected is it not? You need to submit an edit request to change stuff. Check out the page’s talk archives if you want a laugh. Some absolute moon howlers trying to get the clubs name changed to ‘sevco F.C.’

If you call people low class aren't you in turn a bigot? If they can spell bigot correctly of course.

Think people have missed the part that the information he is updating is correct.

That just makes it all the weirder, I would actually understand if he was trying to take the piss as have seen it the other way also, but to update your rivals Wiki with accurate information seems very bizarre.
He’s making sure his favourite team are correctly updated.

Back