The Real Fashion Jr.

Still needs to show more composure when getting a shot away. (As does Morelos)

He snatches at too many shots for my liking. That could be improved upon.

A little bit of composure and he'd have had two pretty straight forward goals.

The first from Tillmans cut back from the goal line in the first half that he shot straight at Clark with the goal beckoning, the secind blazing high and wide of an open goal from Alfie's lay off after Clark spilled a cross in 2nd half.

Add in his 2 very close offside calls and he might have had 4 goals last night. We can excuse these misses because we won comfortably but on another day they could prove costly.

Bringing some composure to Sakala's game and we will have a tremendous asset on our hands - over the you Mr Beale, work your magic!!

There are plenty on here who have dug themselves into the "Sakala is rubbish" hole and will not change, the rest of us can see what he brings to the team with his uniqueness.

I love him, he’s an infectious character always has a smile on his face and comes across as grateful to be here. He’s grabbing his opportunity and that front 3 is fearsome right now. I’d extend his contract personally. If we could tie the other 2 down and cause that chaos for another couple of seasons i really think we could do something special.

I like how balls are being pinged to him from all over the park,which is a good sign he is trusted & his confidence will just get better.

Really like the guy and he gives his all but he needs to improve on his decision making to be really effective.
I think that's the point, he is improving on that and has been very effective since Beale came in. His goals/assists are probably the best in the team post W/C

Anyone that seen him in the Real Madrid friendly at Ibrox will know how effective he was and caused them real problems that day attacking through the middle.
I was a fan instantly and felt Gio criminally underused him. Ive had pelters from matesfor saying we need to get this guy in the team. Now Im loving the “I told you so” stuff I can dish out to the nay sayers

Fs10
Dreams Dont Die

Fashion is exactly the type of player we've needed for a few seasons, direct ,quick and has an end product but aye he's a headless chicken .

No player is beyond criticism, he’s improved vastly under Beale as have a lot. Sakala can still make the wrong decisions at times, which he did v Hearts and can be frustrating, but his overall game has improved and I think he can sort the decision making part out too. One thing I’d say about him and the rest of the squad and it really showed in Goldson’s reaction after he set up the second is they are all loving playing their football again and that is the foundation of the spirit needed to win titles, that togetherness is back!

We got him on a free transfer but he was valued at 6 million. He's never going to be the finished article but he was excellent and you always get 100 percent from him.

Great post OP!!

Also, when fit, I suspect we will see improvements in Matondo as well, apologies if that annoys folk on here!!

Before Beale he was like a speedboat with no driver. He has much improved with a consistent run in the team playing off to the right and if he can improve his shooting a bit more he will have a massive future at the club.

His technique is excellent in many ways, but he does let himself down with his shooting at times, which can be wild.

His decision making though... so frustrating. If he can sort that out, and maybe get more consistent with his shooting, then what a player we have.

His 'numbers' in his debut season were excellent, don't think he started more than two games in a row before Beale came in.

Delighted for him

Back