The real identity of the man behind the RTC blog

Right FF

Unleash the bloodhounds - fully expect this guys life story by let's say 21:30 ??

Anyone wanna bet he has direct links to Daly
I bet I can get 90 percent right.

Born to Declan and Bernadette 3 months after their wedding and immediately dressed in ra sellick colours.

Attended St Buggery primary school where he started his life long dedication to the monobrow. The priest didn't fancy him so he missed out on losing his virginity until his formative years at St Joseph the Cucked Secondary where an accident with a tomato sauce bottle popped his cherry.

He attended chapel 3 times so is a devout Catholic although not so much roman these days. His sex life continued with an accident with an applepine.

His slightly effeminate lisp came about after his dad backhanded him while they watched Neil McCann score his second in the 1999 shame game right before his dad fell from the top tier.

After seeing a job advertised in the Catholic observer for a bbc position, he joined and never looked back.

He is now married to Bernadette and has 17 kids. 8 Declans and 9 Bernadette.

In his spare time he obsesses over Sevco, celebrates his distant Irish heritage and enjoys a good potato.

Massive conflict of interest considering two BBC documentaries used stolen or illegally leaked information obtained by him.

Rangers have to take serious legal action now that this is out in the open.

We simply can’t ignore this and wait for it to blow over.

Theres clearly a nasty little clique of Rangers haters and anti British and pro 19th Century Terrorist operating within BBC Scotland.

Bradley, Cosgrove, English, Spiers, McGlaughlin to name but a few. That's just SOME of the bitter cnuts. BBC Scotland needs fully investigated and cleansed of all the bitter impartial 19th Century Terrorist "journalists" using their position to attack Rangers and its fans.

Massive conflict of interest considering two BBC documentaries used stolen or illegally leaked information obtained by him.

What info?

Born to Declan and Bernadette 3 months after their wedding and immediately dressed in ra sellick colours.

Attended St Buggery primary school where he started his life long dedication to the monobrow. The priest didn't fancy him so he missed out on losing his virginity until his formative years at St Joseph the Cucked Secondary where an accident with a tomato sauce bottle popped his cherry.

He attended chapel 3 times so is a devout Catholic although not so much roman these days. His sex life continued with an accident with an applepine.

His slightly effeminate lisp came about after his dad backhanded him while they watched Neil McCann score his second in the 1999 shame game right before his dad fell from the top tier.

After seeing a job advertised in the Catholic observer for a bbc position, he joined and never looked back.

In his spare time he obsesses over Sevco, celebrates his distant Irish heritage and enjoys a good potato.

Bravo. :D :D

That’s uncannily accurate LOL

That's quite brilliant !

What action do you expect based on some guy on the internet saying a name?

Does he say,sterr,flerr,cherr?

Theres clearly a nasty little clique of Rangers haters and anti British and pro 19th Century Terrorist operating within BBC Scotland.

Bradley, Cosgrove, English, Spiers, McGlaughlin to name but a few. That's just SOME of the bitter cnuts. BBC Scotland needs fully investigated and cleansed of all the bitter impartial 19th Century Terrorist "journalists" using their position to attack Rangers and its fans.
More like the tip of the iceberg.

Hate to put a damper on this but the blogger offers nothing to back up his claim.not saying that he is wrong .but maybe should post some evidence to back up his claim.

The Man The Bheasts Can’t Tame has worked hard on this subject.
Despite the appalling drum roll and even the playing of the Billy Boys, he must have significant evidence that makes him convinced beyond any doubt that he has the right man.
I hope someone at Rangers gets in touch with him to find out what the evidence actually is because if it is compelling than they really have got what they need to take on the BBC.
I am also sure The Mint’s lawyers would be Interested in seeing if it is in the interest of their rather litigious client taking action against the Beeb on the basis he may make lots of money.
Mr Daly might be in the firing line too Especially after last week.

Take a bow mate, take a bow. :))
It’s funny because it’s probably true!

The Man The Bheasts Can’t Tame has worked hard on this subject.
Despite the appalling drum roll and even the playing of the Billy Boys, he must have significant evidence that makes him convinced beyond any doubt that he has the right man.
I hope someone at Rangers gets in touch with him to find out what the evidence actually is because if it is compelling than they really have got what they need to take on the BBC.
I am also sure The Mint’s lawyers would be Interested in seeing if it is in the interest of their rather litigious client taking action against the Beeb on the basis he may make lots of money.
Mr Daly might be in the firing line too Especially after last week.

the silence around daily is sickening

Cosgrove was a contributor to the RTC website and went to great lengths to try to avoid detection. He was exposed yet seems quite lauded over at Bitter Biggoted Cnuts Scotland. If he wasnt sacked for his vile contributions then I'm not really expecting this guy Bradley to be sacked either.

It's often been said in jest that you only get a job there if you are a Rangers hater but it appears to be painfully true.

Back