The Real Madrid ball from 1963 in the trophy room

Never seen it before in the T/R, hopefully we'll get to see it this season along with the League Title trophy.

Back where it belongs.

I read on twitter recently the club have been reaching out to local collectors recently for stuff for the museum too, might see some of that stuff in the trophy room beforehand.

Id imagine we have loads of unseen gifts and trophies stores away. Once the museum is up and running we'll be able to display more but even rhen id imagine it would be on a rotation basis
That we most certainly have. Sandy Jardine used to take care of all the memorabilia we collected down through the years, not sure who looks after these bits now though, after the very sad passing of Mr Jardine.

It's going to be a interesting experience when our museum is finally opened.

Id imagine we have loads of unseen gifts and trophies stores away. Once the museum is up and running we'll be able to display more but even rhen id imagine it would be on a rotation basis
I'm sure I remember on the tour a few years back hearing the trophy room isn't big enough for all the mementos the club have collected through the years. The museum will be fantastic.

Never seen it before in the T/R, hopefully we'll get to see it this season along with the League Title trophy.

Back where it belongs.
Hopefully get a mate for it after they present us with another one, when we meet them in the Champions league knockout stages this season.

we have thousands of objects which are rotated, many have been unseen, when we get the museum we will be able to show a lot more.

I can’t quite remember the number, but I’m pretty sure I was told a good few years back that there was only a fraction of what we have on show in the trophy room.

I remember reading that we have tons of trophies, pennants, etc, never shown in public before. The Museum is going to be incredible.

The letter from Real Madrid, from 1963, is fantastic. It's on Facebook at the moment. Class from both clubs back then.

Back