The realisation is finally setting in

O.K. Bear

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
Over the course of this week and especially today after our demolition of our Europa opponents, non Rangers fans are coming up to me, subtly, saying you guys look like winners. And it’s not just one or two folk!

The tone of the comments seem filled with a tinge of fear rather than complimentary.

We’re gearing up for 55. It appears the fear is setting in for our foes. The best response I can muster is; “wait until you see the party.”

pgksm0j.jpg

Over the course of this week and especially today after our demolition of our Europa opponents, non Rangers fans are coming up to me, subtly, saying you guys look like winners. And it’s not just one or two folk!

The tone of the comments seem filled with a tinge of fear rather than complimentary.

We’re gearing up for 55. It appears the fear is setting in for our foes. The best response I can muster is; “wait until you see the party.”

For a dose of unreality pop over to Kiddyfiddler street, we are hopeless, we will never get 55, their players are far superior to ours, our manager is inexperienced, they have £100m in the bank, L/Warsaw will tear us a new one, our opposition so far are not as good as they have faced, and we will go into admin in a few months as we are skint. yakety yakety yak...A few on there are going are in for a shock...

I had a good talk with a taxi driver that was a jambo and not only did he say he thought we'd win the league this year but also that he really wanted us to win it to shut up the mhanks :D

For a dose of unreality pop over to Kiddyfiddler street, we are hopeless, we will never get 55, their players are far superior to ours, our manager is inexperienced, they have £100m in the bank, L/Warsaw will tear us a new one, our opposition so far are not as good as they have faced, and we will go into admin in a few months as we are skint. yakety yakety yak...A few on there are going are in for a shock...
Good. Their tears will taste all the sweeter.

Welcome to the party

I just say to these, "Do you think so? I'm not sure the team has gelled yet"

You can guarantee that if 55 is on the cards this season then prepare for meltdowns the like never been seen since the nazis in Raiders of the lost ark!, Timplosions on a scale last seen when the Death star blew up!! We can prepare for an all out media war,adverts in papers all over the world in various languages claiming Sevco/new club/first trophy blah blah!....demonstrations outside the sfa headquarters to claim its a new club 55 is timpossable!...the Groin brigade will campaign relentlessly to UEFA how this is a sham and illegal!! They will boycott their games and rally other teams fans to do the same!!!....lets hope this happens and how ironic would it be if the Arabs won promotion back this season as we clinch 55!!

Big sea change, hopefully the players don’t start believing the hype. Then need to up the gears next few games

If your username is a clue to your location, when we get 55 I'll happily join you for a power sesh celebration in The Lusset!
;)

They do realise that the team that put them out is rank 200 odd places below them by UEFA.

I had a good talk with a taxi driver that was a jambo and not only did he say he thought we'd win the league this year but also that he really wanted us to win it to shut up the mhanks :D

Aye, Hearts fans are like that.
They'll say anything to your face, but seldom what they truly feel.

We will need to be better them in the head to heads but also every other team to the point where the officials cannot influence the outcomes.
When 55 becomes a realistic outcome we will experience levels of intimidation, conspiracy theories and a media onslaught not seen outside North Korea

We will need to be better them in the head to heads but also every other team to the point where the officials cannot influence the outcomes.
When 55 becomes a realistic outcome we will experience levels of intimidation, conspiracy theories and a media onslaught not seen outside North Korea

This all day long

There is definitely a change in the air .

Their meltdown from cluj wasn’t about just one result . My theory is that it was a catalyst for the fear and anger that was already simmering and has been since Brenda jumped ship .

We’re coming .

Last edited:
Tbh I for one am very much keeping my feet on the ground. They have almost 3 weeks to strengthen.
We have done nothing that actually makes a difference yet. They are in the same place as us in Europe, have won their 2 opening games.
Do I feel better than at any time in the last 6 years? Yes, but lets walk softly and carry a big f****g stick WATP

Every mhank fan that I know doesn't want to discuss football right now. Funny that, when they were running away with it they were insufferable.

Everything is going well for us right now but it would be foolish to get ahead of ourselves. The fact that things seem to be not so rosey on the otherside of Glasgow makes it seem all the better. Consistency is key. I honestly do think Rangers have that fear factor again and having Steven Gerrard as our manager is just another aspect of fear for other clubs playing against us.

Strongest and most together we’ve looked since being back in the top flight. Won’t want to say anything till at least new year and we’ve played them twice .

We're looking a lot stronger than last season and the mentally challengeds don't. They've also got that fruitcake back as manager and a load of child abuse victims lining up to sue them.

Nothing is won yet, but we seem far more stable.

I’d we win the league cup the tims will shit themselves

Their fear will spread like wildfire around Scottish football

We will win the league despite everything being against us but that make it all the more sweeter

55 is coming you tossers

I think after we scudded them twice last season they knew their easy ride was pretty much at an end.

I don’t know if we’ll win 55 this season or not, but if we don’t, I’d be very surprised if it wasn’t a real battle for them to pip us - which is the way it always used to be.

There is definitely a change in the air .

Their meltdown from cluj wasn’t about just one result . My theory is that was a catalyst for fear and anger that was already simmering and has been since Brenda jumped ship .

We’re coming .
Sensible post. Their post-Cluj meltdown - and it's real - wasn't even about getting papped oot the CL. It was a recognition that, in no way, would we have shipped four goals at Ibrox to that very ordinary team.

We would absolutely have battered Cluj.

Back