The realisation is finally setting in

I think we are well on the way but I don’t want people getting cocky. We were all ready to have an all mighty whinge but for a last gasp Goldson goal at Kilmarnock the other week.

It’s a reminder of how quickly things can change. Only 2 games into a league season as well. Sorry to be a bit of a pessimist but I think I am just a wee bit broken from the past. Will only be healed once we do it.

The momentum is with us, i would take our squad, manager and team harmony over theirs.

We have won nothing yet but that will change this season, there will be bumps and it won't be easy but its essential we pump them on the 1st and i doubt they will recover from it.
Early goal for us and were dominating they could seriously lose their heads. Which is nice.

Agree that keeping our feet on the ground is paramount. We focus on one game at a time. However my confidence grows a little day by day. They are in disarray. If the transfer window shuts and they haven’t went and spent some of their ‘hunner mullyin’, they will soon find out how far they have declined. Keep lennon in charge, broon playing and we’ll fkn coast to 55.

I'm keeping my powder dry (sorry) until after the filth game. I truly think we'll murder them, and looking at their forums after the Cluj game, they think it too.

After we've done that, I think a "your mob are fucked" will suffice to any of them who dares speak to me.

We’ve won nothing yet, most of the team have never won anything in their careers to date, we’ll have to take points off them at Savile Row and we’re up against the entire media and political establishment, the SFA, SPFL and refs who are either blatantly anti Rangers (Thompson, Collum) and those who have been manipulated by the media or attacked by the mob (Beaton), the other 10 teams are garbage so even a shite disjointed Celtic should beat them and the third farce in Scottish football (over last 5 years) is a 12 point banker for the Bheasts yet a Battle Royale for us.

Be under no illusion, winning the league will take a monumental effort, everyone and everything is against us.

Last time I looked they’d only lost one game.

Yes, they have their problems and their projections will have had to be revised but let’s not kid ourselves on because they still have money to spend. We can point to the £10m that didn’t feature against Cluj as being testimony to their inability to spend wisely but if you snipe with a machine gun there’s always a chance that one of your bullets will hit a target.

We are better than we were last year and they are worse but we have won nothing yet. I’m a half empty kind of guy..... but confidence that we are definitely going in the right direction is not misplaced

I work with a genuine Dolly supporter, and although he hates us he hates them to and actually wants us to win the league to shut them up.
I think people in general are sick of feeling represented as a nation by their morally bankrupt morals and the bheast support can't even see it as they have no shame and the club and cronies are so blatent with how the manipulate everything to their gain. I can't wait for 55 as one hell of a party but I think the bheasts and support ramp up their hatred even more and will be like a bloody war in Scotland with violence etc

I don't give a phlying phuck what the supporters of any other club think. Anyone who doesn't support Rangers is an arsehole and can keep their opinions to themselves. Phuck them all.

I think we are well on the way but I don’t want people getting cocky. We were all ready to have an all mighty whinge but for a last gasp Goldson goal at Kilmarnock the other week.

It’s a reminder of how quickly things can change. Only 2 games into a league season as well. Sorry to be a bit of a pessimist but I think I am just a wee bit broken from the past. Will only be healed once we do it.

It's true we mustn't count chickens too early but we are clearly in a much better place than this time last year.

Sense a lot of bears are apprehensive and a bit scared of being let down ,I'm not ,I'm confident not through any thought that we now are the finished article ,we are far from that but we will get there I'm sure and the Huns will be in the carpark before Xmas 55 is coming this year and that's not drink fuelled optimism its that's we are better than the huns and they know it .

Agree that keeping our feet on the ground is paramount. We focus on one game at a time. However my confidence grows a little day by day. They are in disarray. If the transfer window shuts and they haven’t went and spent some of their ‘hunner mullyin’, they will soon find out how far they have declined. Keep lennon in charge, broon playing and we’ll fkn coast to 55.
The depth has been added to the squad as well with Helander and now King, both quality players who haven't even featured yet. Wouldn't be surprised if we still signed a forward.

I think people in general are sick of feeling represented as a nation by their morally bankrupt morals and the bheast support can't even see it as they have no shame and the club and cronies are so blatent with how the manipulate everything to their gain. I can't wait for 55 as one hell of a party but I think the bheasts and support ramp up their hatred even more and will be like a bloody war in Scotland with violence etc

I don’t know if I’m overreacting but I am worried about the safety of bears in the city when 55 arrives. If George square does end up packed, I’m worried there will be stabbings like what happened at t in the park. Emotions will be at an all time high on both sides, and all it takes is one nutter to indiscriminately stab people as they push through the thong, and it’ll be impossible to find out who did it.

I don’t know if I’m overreacting but I am worried about the safety of bears in the city when 55 arrives. If George square does end up packed, I’m worried there will be stabbings like what happened at t in the park. Emotions will be at an all time high on both sides, and all it takes is one nutter to indiscriminately stab people as they push through the thong, and it’ll be impossible to find out who did it.
That's exactly the point I was skirting around, they've got away with everything that long and everything is buried by the police / government etc that the law doesn't apply, I'm with you that I do think especially younger or elderly (easy targets) will be hurt, hoping not of course but I do worry for the safety of bears

We are the rangers
We are the rangers
We are coming for 55
The team you tried to kill is still alive
And we are coming for 55

For a dose of unreality pop over to Kiddyfiddler street, we are hopeless, we will never get 55, their players are far superior to ours, our manager is inexperienced, they have £100m in the bank, L/Warsaw will tear us a new one, our opposition so far are not as good as they have faced, and we will go into admin in a few months as we are skint. yakety yakety yak...A few on there are going are in for a shock...

Same with a rocket on Facebook who goes under Sakhalin Bhoy.
Have a look, and feel free to comment if the need arises !!

We have to beat them but also the establishment. Long way to go with every game a cup final. Let’s see where we are in January but the early signs look good.

The squad need to believe that they can win 55 not that they’ve already won it. I’m not going to get ahead of myself and I hope they don’t either.

It's still far too early to tell how the season is going to pan out.
As others have said, we need to find consistency in the league, a big part of that is being able to break down a low block. St Mirren will be a good test of that next week.

I'm trying not to get carried away as nothing is won in August.
May is a long way away and a lot can happen.
But we are looking good a new starting left back I'd be happier

We need to win the first trophy available (league cup). The psychological boost that would give us, coupled with the psychological blow that would give the mentally challengeds, could be massive for us in chasing the league title.

Let's not get carried away .they might have been pumped out of the champions leaguet.they might have struggled today but the bigot will have them fired up for their visit to Ibrox.

The other thing is they are starting to get injuries to key players that's something that hasn't happened over the past couple of years they've lost bain (aye ok hes pish but he's their starting keeper) and now ajar has a suspected dislocated shoulder. Maybe things are starting to go our way.

Get into that international break into the europa league next round of the cup and a won over them at Ibrox I'll be happy

Back