The Record hotline madness

Recoba

Official Ticketer
Some right roasters on it today

Edouard one of the top 3 strikers in the uk :eek:

It's a mixed bag of Hotline calls, with punters having a pop at all matters from UEFA bans to Celtic kid Karamoko Dembele deciding to pledge his future to England.

After the international break it's back to domestic matters, and not much love to go around.

Lance Little, Erskine, said: “I see Hotline caller Alfie Mullin has decided to become judge and jury for any UEFA punishments handed out to Celtic.

"He should concentrate more on his own team who have already had issues with UEFA this season, including the club themselves taking no away tickets for the last Europa League match.

"Their fans think they can continually sing vile and banned songs at matches and it's just a matter of time before the team will be forced to play in an empty stadium. People in glass houses Mr Mullin."

The 3000 section of Ibrox closed off to fans after UEFA sanctions (Image: Action Images via Reuters)
Now the man himself.

Alfie Mullin, London, said: “How appropriate that Celtic have employed someone called Damien Duff. They have a duff manager, duff team and a duff support. Homer Simpson would love them.”

Gordon Ashley, Ayr, said: “Odsonne Edouard is in the top three strikers in Britain with only Mo Salah and Sadio Mane being better. "He will leave Celtic for five times the cash of Alfredo Morelos who flopped on international duty and can only score against pub league defenders and will end up in the Championship."

John Bruce, emailed: “Celtic's £7 million colossus, Christopher Jullien, has apologised to Hoops fans via his Twitter account for being nervous in their defeat against Livingston. It's a strange admission of weakness given that it was hardly Barcelona at the Nou Camp.

"Now that everyone knows that he reaches for his comfort blanket at the thought of a physical challenge, every number nine in the Premiership will know exactly what to do whenever they play against him.

(Image: Icon Sport via Getty Images)
"For the first time in a number of years, more teams than before are no longer afraid to have a go at Celtic. It would appear that nerves are already beginning to show, with points being dropped and public confessions aired."

Neil Kinnell, Keltybridge, said: “After nearly 150 years, Celtic are still following Rangers' lead, no sooner have we appointed a new Director of Football, Celtic have to follow suit, it seems there always the followers but rarely the leaders as the current league position proves.

"Maybe Celtic would be better appointing a new Director of Entertainment as I bet their followers can’t wait for the 5th of November so they can get their wee sparklers and Catherine Wheels out.”

Andrew Lamb in Fraserburgh, said: “Why on Earth would Derek McInnes leave Aberdeen for rent-a-gloom Hearts, where the players are largely utter dross. If Ann Budge was willing to give him £10 million, maybe, but we all know that won't happen.”

(Image: SNS Group)
Jim McClean,Rothesay, said: “Kilmarnock boss Angelo Alessio spent half the summer signing goalkeepers and left backs that we didn’t need, Stevie Wonder could have seen we were needing strikers instead and it has been proved when our top scorer is a right back, he's clueless and needs to go before January. It’s a case of shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted."

Drew Ferguson, Oban, said: "I don't understand why would Rangers or Celtic want to sign Jack Harper as he was let go by Real Madrid and cannot get into the Getafe first team who are in the second tier of Spanish football."

Lewis Doyle, Limerick, said: “I am so pleased that young Karamoko Dembele has decided to join England. At least he will be able to make a good future for himself. If he eventually gets into the Celtic first team on a regular basis he will probably get pelters from the stands. It was probably watching Scotland struggle against San Marino the other night that helped him make his decision.

Paul Walker, Glasgow, said: "Now that Dembele has opted for England, there should be no way back for him when he fails to make the grade for the Three Lions. He's far too small anyway to cut it at the highest level and no doubt he'll be looking for a Scotland cap in a few years time but he's turned his back on us and that should be that."

:))

100% correct about them following our lead as usual. We have just rebuilt the structure which will be set up with that position in mind.
The scum will be crow barring him in somewhere below Liewell. Throw in the poisonous bigot and I can see a bit of fun ahead.

So Eduard is better than...
Kane, Aguero, Lacazette, Aubameyang, Vardy, Firmino and Gabriel Jesus???

And that's me being generous!

There's probably loads of others like Abraham, Pukki, Rashford, Origi, Callum Wilson that would outperform him in Scotland.

Baffles my why anyone gives a fuuck or reads that shite.

It’s like a teacher giving credence to conversations held by five year olds.

Paul Walker, Glasgow, said: "Now that Dembele has opted for England, there should be no way back for him when he fails to make the grade for the Three Lions. He's far too small anyway to cut it at the highest level and no doubt he'll be looking for a Scotland cap in a few years time but he's turned his back on us and that should be that."

Surely to fvck people have learned to stop saying this about young players?

That just confirmed that cancelling my Daily Record/Sunday Mail delivery a few years ago was the correct decision!

Reactions: VGM
what is eduards goalscoring record compared to dembeles for club and country

anyone know?

That guy going on about Morelos scoring against diddy teams and the other bloke being one of the top 3 strikers in Britain.
Such vast football knowledge, wonder if he gets a game for his Primary school's team.

Gordon Ashley AKA ex-regular hotline caller Craig Gordon is a nonentity. Iv'e even had jungle jim's asking me who he is. From 18 to 80, there is no tim in Ayr/surrounding area's who know him.

He is a made up obsessed fantasist at the wind up.

So their 'star striker' will go for five times the money ours will as ours only scores against pub league defenders, interesting. Does theirs not play in the same league ? Can't believe people still phone that thing .

Some right roasters on it today

Edouard one of the top 3 strikers in the uk :eek:

It's a mixed bag of Hotline calls, with punters having a pop at all matters from UEFA bans to Celtic kid Karamoko Dembele deciding to pledge his future to England.

After the international break it's back to domestic matters, and not much love to go around.

Lance Little, Erskine, said: “I see Hotline caller Alfie Mullin has decided to become judge and jury for any UEFA punishments handed out to Celtic.

"He should concentrate more on his own team who have already had issues with UEFA this season, including the club themselves taking no away tickets for the last Europa League match.

"Their fans think they can continually sing vile and banned songs at matches and it's just a matter of time before the team will be forced to play in an empty stadium. People in glass houses Mr Mullin."

The 3000 section of Ibrox closed off to fans after UEFA sanctions (Image: Action Images via Reuters)
Now the man himself.

Alfie Mullin, London, said: “How appropriate that Celtic have employed someone called Damien Duff. They have a duff manager, duff team and a duff support. Homer Simpson would love them.”

Gordon Ashley, Ayr, said: “Odsonne Edouard is in the top three strikers in Britain with only Mo Salah and Sadio Mane being better. "He will leave Celtic for five times the cash of Alfredo Morelos who flopped on international duty and can only score against pub league defenders and will end up in the Championship."

John Bruce, emailed: “Celtic's £7 million colossus, Christopher Jullien, has apologised to Hoops fans via his Twitter account for being nervous in their defeat against Livingston. It's a strange admission of weakness given that it was hardly Barcelona at the Nou Camp.

"Now that everyone knows that he reaches for his comfort blanket at the thought of a physical challenge, every number nine in the Premiership will know exactly what to do whenever they play against him.

(Image: Icon Sport via Getty Images)
"For the first time in a number of years, more teams than before are no longer afraid to have a go at Celtic. It would appear that nerves are already beginning to show, with points being dropped and public confessions aired."

Neil Kinnell, Keltybridge, said: “After nearly 150 years, Celtic are still following Rangers' lead, no sooner have we appointed a new Director of Football, Celtic have to follow suit, it seems there always the followers but rarely the leaders as the current league position proves.

"Maybe Celtic would be better appointing a new Director of Entertainment as I bet their followers can’t wait for the 5th of November so they can get their wee sparklers and Catherine Wheels out.”

Andrew Lamb in Fraserburgh, said: “Why on Earth would Derek McInnes leave Aberdeen for rent-a-gloom Hearts, where the players are largely utter dross. If Ann Budge was willing to give him £10 million, maybe, but we all know that won't happen.”

(Image: SNS Group)
Jim McClean,Rothesay, said: “Kilmarnock boss Angelo Alessio spent half the summer signing goalkeepers and left backs that we didn’t need, Stevie Wonder could have seen we were needing strikers instead and it has been proved when our top scorer is a right back, he's clueless and needs to go before January. It’s a case of shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted."

Drew Ferguson, Oban, said: "I don't understand why would Rangers or Celtic want to sign Jack Harper as he was let go by Real Madrid and cannot get into the Getafe first team who are in the second tier of Spanish football."

Lewis Doyle, Limerick, said: “I am so pleased that young Karamoko Dembele has decided to join England. At least he will be able to make a good future for himself. If he eventually gets into the Celtic first team on a regular basis he will probably get pelters from the stands. It was probably watching Scotland struggle against San Marino the other night that helped him make his decision.

:))

Majority of those “callers” are completely made up. Probably alter egos of that racist tit Keech Jackson. All very out there statements designed to get tongues wagging and fingers clicking onto their website.

Caller Alfie Mullin from London: How appropriate Celtic have employed someone called Damien Duff. They have a duff manager, duff team and a duff support. Homer Simpson would love them.

I'm sure I read this the other day on here.... Like the fabled Declan Mulherran and Isabella Livingston.. I don't think Alfie is actually real

Full hand of"ZOOMERS"out on show today, just wee lance,and spunky robertson missing,Gordon ashley ALWAYS on about money£££!!,is this cause he's never got any?

If ashley bets on matches like some on FF he'll be fuukin in the red.

The dick.

Latest posts

Back