The Record touting Celtic car boot sale

They’re both worth 20m doesn’t make you more staunch for saying Celtic players aren’t btw. And edouard and Morelos are both better than Roofe, also about 6 year younger too.
What time did you start today? I'd lay off the Buckie or you won't see the start of the game today

This value of Frimpong and Ntcham are just ridiculous. Ntcham hasn't kicked a ball in 2 years. As for Frimpong he has pace and can be skillful but he can't defend and he can't cross. He literally offers nothing other than a lot of fast running.

The splendidly unbiased Liam Bryce had collated a list of five ‘stars’ who Celtic may consider selling.
Unsurprisingly he has estimated a combined value of £52m for Edouarde 20m, Christie 8m, Ntcham 5m, Frimpers 7m and Asher 12m

Hahaha
I wonder what day it was he was called in to chamber of secrets to discuss how liewell wanted this push to be portrayed in the media. The ship is sinking and liewell is throwing life rafts out to se if he can limit the damage.

I have confidently stated over the past 6 months that frimpong will be league 2 / non-league by the time he’s 25.

The splendidly unbiased Liam Bryce had collated a list of five ‘stars’ who Celtic may consider selling.
Unsurprisingly he has estimated a combined value of £52m for Edouarde 20m, Christie 8m, Ntcham 5m, Frimpers 7m and Asher 12m

Hahaha
the suvville calculator oot again mmmm

Or the saville calculator

This value of Frimpong and Ntcham are just ridiculous. Ntcham hasn't kicked a ball in 2 years. As for Frimpong he has pace and can be skillful but he can't defend and he can't cross. He literally offers nothing other than a lot of fast running.

And that's a failure of management to improve the player always assuming the potential is there which I think it is.

Celtic do have some good players but they aren't getting the best out of them and that is down to the coaching.

Incidentally, if Frimpong is worth £7 million, where does that put Barisic who can defend, whose deliveries are often superb and who can hit a free kick?

Ajer is a defender who was so bad they brought in Duffy, played Bitton (a midfielder) or Julien instead of him and he lost 4 goals to the equivalent of Sparta Prague's maintenance crew of electricians plumbers etc . Top EU clubs will be lining up to spend cash on him

Ajer is a defender who was so bad they brought in Duffy, played Bitton (a midfielder) or Julien instead of him and he lost 4 goals to the equivalent of Sparta Prague's maintenance crew of electricians plumbers etc . Top EU clubs will be lining up to spend cash on him

Agree with everything you say and it’s absolutely telling how bad they are that he is their best player.

Who in England is going to take McGregor or Christie? They couldn’t handle the English Premiership. Over rated dross.

Rogic can’t last 60 minutes, Frimpong has nothing to his game other than running about. Ntcham has barely kicked a ball, he’s got a questionable attitude and not long on his contract.

Edouard. Another huffy, lazy, inconsistent striker. He’s got ability but he’s not making them a fortune.

Ajer. His defensive attributes are poor.

Frimpong, a fullback who can’t defend and he’s worth 7m.

In isolation, Edouard hasn’t done anything this season to make him anything other than a 5m player at most. His previous seasons were much better, but shows how inconsistent he is, I’d say all that considered he’s worth 10m at most.

And that's a failure of management to improve the player always assuming the potential is there which I think it is.

Celtic do have some good players but they aren't getting the best out of them and that is down to the coaching.

Incidentally, if Frimpong is worth £7 million, where does that put Barisic who can defend, whose deliveries are often superb and who can hit a free kick?
And is a seasoned international with many caps

Last summer they valued Edouard at £40m and Ntcham at £15m. :D

Even the figures given in the OP are inflated and there's no way they're getting even a million for Frimpong nevermind £7m. He's utterly gash. He's a sprinter with no ability.

Last edited:
Most shaded apologist and hider of secrets Lawwell, "Sh!t, how much money do we need? Right get me my memo list, Dear patsies, we need monies sharpish like. Preferrably in January because all our best players want to leave and all their contracts are running out. Put the sell, sell sell flags out. Everyone, and don't forget to pile on the dembele dollars, as ever. The family salute you. Oh aye nearly forgot the trigger that makes you do what you are commanded to even though it destroys your integrity and professional dignit - HH" o_O...

o_O o_O o_O "Yesh mashter. Your will, be done" o_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:
Eduard I can see them getting 20 million for. Ajer for 8 million, maybe. Frimpong can run and nothing else, even Alex Rae said that is you put someone with pace next to him he is done and can't do anything. Christie with his 3 goals in over 60 shots, they should have cashed in on him last season during the media hype about him.

Frimpong cannot defend. He's a modern attacking full back. Just a pity he offers nothing in the final third either!

Yeah, they'll be queuing up to bid £7m for a wee boy that contributes the square route of fu** all.

There's a reason why we're happy to let Celtic have the wide areas when we play them, safe in the knowledge that Frimpong will produce heehaw

All the more reason that we keep our foot on the throttle and get the job done. Their player's value will depreciate massively!

.... and without the lure of Champions League football and less income as a result they’ll not be able to attract better players. Apart from some dyed in the wool mentally challenged diehards who since a boy longed to play for his beloved poops. Most of those are duds like Duffy though which is nice.

They can exaggerate there own values but in today's climate if your not playing to form on a regular basis your value decreases dramatically.
Would be surprised to see any of there players going for anything they think there valued.
WATP

Eduard I can see them getting 20 million for. Ajer for 8 million, maybe. Frimpong can run and nothing else, even Alex Rae said that is you put someone with pace next to him he is done and can't do anything. Christie with his 3 goals in over 60 shots, they should have cashed in on him last season during the media hype about him.
There’s just no basis for this.

Assuming he is sold in the summer when he has 12 months left, never has such a transfer occurred from Scotland. And before you cite Tierney or Dembele look back through the thread, I‘ve already pointed out why they are not comparable.

Workmate told me tonight 5 top players will rake in £55mill plus Desmond is investing large amounts to fund a complete overhaul by Benitez!

We started abit of banter about Rangers being naughty regards financial cover ups to which he got hit with well that beats a fucking child abuse cover up dont u think. He says no need to bring that off field subject up and its been sorted. Aye ok mate more like swept under the carpet cause you cunts have no morals.

It always touches a nerve but the truth hurts

Workmate told me tonight 5 top players will rake in £55mill plus Desmond is investing large amounts to fund a complete overhaul by Benitez!

We started abit of banter about Rangers being naughty regards financial cover ups to which he got hit with well that beats a fucking child abuse cover up dont u think. He says no need to bring that off field subject up and its been sorted. Aye ok mate more like swept under the carpet cause you cunts have no morals.

It always touches a nerve but the truth hurts
Do not engage, they are not normal. Their biggest focus is Rangers. Looneys to a man

The only one I think could be close is Edourd. Not because of his performances for that lot but his goals for France u/21s will attract lower half EPL teams who spend ridiculous money on strikers based on potential. The time left on his contract will definitely bring the bids down though.

Unsurprisingly he has estimated a combined value of £52m for Edouarde 20m, Christie 8m, Ntcham 5m, Frimpers 7m and Asher 12m (edit Ajer......obv)

Hahaha

Brilliant.

Who the %^*& is going to pay £5 million for Ntcham when he’s out of contract in May? :D :D :D

Back