The red card

That little prick mcinnes couldn’t even tell the truth when asked.It was right in front of you ya wee prick.You’ll have to see it again will you?Fu*king banger hope they have a season from hell and go down.

He seems to have been about for an absolute age. Always has been absolute guff and just a big lump with no real talent. He has done well getting over 500 appearances in professional football due to the fact he's a big dunderheid.

Why is Johnny Hayes reaction the gauge of wether it was a red or not?

It was a red regardless of his reaction

zQpiWmP.jpg

Straight leg with studs showing. Red all day.

One of the many reasons Scottish football is falling further and further behind the rest of the world is none of us would have been surprised if only a yellow was given.

Reactions: TNT
zQpiWmP.jpg

Straight leg with studs showing. Red all day.
[/QUOTE]

Definite red card.
Arfield clearly in control and looking to put his foot on the ball to break the tackle.

"Nothing wrong with the challenge" replied my sheep shaggin mate.

Tells you all you need to know.
“Stick to sheep” being the response that’s apt.

It was a red all day long, I don’t know what era it wouldn’t be in any kind of modern football I’ve watched and I’m 48.

Straight leg, studs in the air, it's a clear red; Arfield in no way does the same, and is clearly trying to win the ball.

4 pages in and neither the op or his four followers can defend how it was a great tackle in the day or when that day was

Per the rules - it's a red.

That doesn't mean I agree with it.

I felt Ferguson on Goldson was worse in that what would he have done if he won the ball? Nothing.

An absolutely horrendous challenge which could have seriously injured Scott Arfield.
A straight red all the way.

Back