The red hot takes have already started

I think the issue is wider and some people need to be careful what they're arguing for.

Essentially we should only be allowed mass gatherings for events deemed 'worthy' by those of a left wing persuasion. Nothing joyful, celebratory or relevant to the people who live here; only protests allowed, and only when they're deemed the right kind of protests (no anti-lockdown protests for example).

I'm very worried for Scotland over the next few years and unfortunately we've enabled these bastards by many bears voting them in again
Your last paragraph hits it right on the head after the election i was just thinking Follow Follow can give you a very wrong sense of what might happen,although we might be better just sticking to sport.

Unfortunately the votes have gone to the Natsi party for Seats, however between the rest of the parties votes wise we’re still in the Majority. We were out putting through doors, vote tactically, which meant that unpalatable decision had to be made voting wise. We met fellow Bears and conversation wise and they Still wouldn’t vote Tactically, what can you do! We are now in a land that has a Government in power that don’t have the population through fiddling the vote with the majority of brain dead youngsters, thinking follow Mel Gibson shouting freedom.

Back