The red hot takes have already started

I think the issue is wider and some people need to be careful what they're arguing for.

Essentially we should only be allowed mass gatherings for events deemed 'worthy' by those of a left wing persuasion. Nothing joyful, celebratory or relevant to the people who live here; only protests allowed, and only when they're deemed the right kind of protests (no anti-lockdown protests for example).

I'm very worried for Scotland over the next few years and unfortunately we've enabled these bastards by many bears voting them in again

the message from that racist prick humza and nippy is: “stamp your feet long enough and if it makes me popular then I’ll bend the rules.”

humza has previous, springing finger McGarry from jail one day into an 18 month sentence.

I worry too. A party of racist bigots who use brainwashing to get what they want. They make the law up as they go it seems.

Look at the scummy unwashed tàrriers hiding under the guise of political protests/activism

the poet oozes out of them
A90000-C9-EEB9-4529-8-C3-B-0-B8-E4-BC359-ED.png

That was clearly mob rule today. If they were illegal immigrants they should have been lifted, no matter what day it is. If indeed they were illegal immigrants there is no way on God’s earth they will still be there in the morning, they will have been moved on to another location. However if this wrongful arrest then the authorities should be hammered.

I’m a bit behind today, but just watched the ITV news at ten and at no point was it mentioned why these men were taken by the authorities. Just how wonderful it was that they had managed to get them released. Very little in the way of fact.

Weirdest news report I’ve seen.
Watched Sally Magnusson on the Scottish News earlier today along with my wife and by the end of the article we were none the wiser.
No mention of what they had done, why were they in the van or where they were planning to take them.

How did so many people know in advance, that it was happening?

Strange report altogether.

It doesn't matter why you are gathering.

Whether it be for BLM, pro immigration, Palestine, Scott Brown, Throwing sharks at parkhead, Partick winning the league, Independence marches or Rangers winning the league.

You either call them all out or none at all.

Covid doesn't care why you are gathered.

If you are only calling out Rangers fans then its because you are a hate filled bigot.

Feck them.
Correct.

The argument over the next few days is really simple, especially in light of the examples set today and over the past year. If the government allows people to gather for protests in spite of a pandemic, the government's message is Covid doesn't matter. I'm fine with that.

But that government doesn't then get to use Covid to discourage or shut down other gatherings. If the virus spreads and people die, that's on this government.

And somebody needs to tell the "omg celebrating kicking a ball isn't as important as protesting injustice lol" crowd that there are a lot of important things that matter in life outside of protests and politics. We've all made sacrifices and endured hardships this past year, and some of us have lost people and been through hell. We're not having hypocrites on the internet and opportunists like John f#cking Swinney making up the rules as it suits them.

I'm probably more liberal than conservative but the one thing I can't stand the most and the pushes me central is the hypocrisy of most liberals.

So many of them think due to their politics and beliefs that they can't be called out for shit like this. We may have broken the law but our politics mean it's ok.

"Ohh look how amazing we are all gathering here to stop this"
2 days later
"I can't believe those rangers fans have gathered in the midst of a pandemic, are they trying to destroy the NHS"
Rangers fan "But you gathered 2 days ago"
"That's different didn't you know there's a new Indian strain that only effects nasty rangers fans"

I have absolutely no problem with them protesting and I'm happy they got them released, but you can not pat yourself on the back one day and then go on the attack 2 days later. It makes you not only a massive hypocrite, but a complete idiot as well.

I'm probably more liberal than conservative but the one thing I can't stand the most and the pushes me central is the hypocrisy of most liberals.

So many of them think due to their politics and beliefs that they can't be called out for shit like this. We may have broken the law but our politics mean it's ok.

2 days later
"I can't believe those rangers fans have gathered in the midst of a pandemic, are they trying to destroy the NHS"
"That's different didn't you know there's a new Indian strain that only effects nasty rangers fans"

I have absolutely no problem with them protesting and I'm happy they got them released, but you can not pat yourself on the back one day and then go on the attack 2 days later. It makes you not only a massive hypocrite, but a complete idiot as well.
Depressing eh. It's massive hypocrisy. People who'll just pull out different sets of words to describe a situation based on who is involved and whether they like them or not. Social media lets them all congregate online and boost each other, so they're never forced to admit a mistake.

2 days later

This is exactly where I am.

The rank hypocrisy is what really stands out. I suppose it helps I do not care one single iota about them or their views, %^*& them we will wave the flag and sing our hearts out on Saturday and they’ll have a breakdown and it will be glorious

2 days later

Happy they got them released? They are illegal immigrants. They have no right to remain.

I think the issue is wider and some people need to be careful what they're arguing for.

Essentially we should only be allowed mass gatherings for events deemed 'worthy' by those of a left wing persuasion. Nothing joyful, celebratory or relevant to the people who live here; only protests allowed, and only when they're deemed the right kind of protests (no anti-lockdown protests for example).

I'm very worried for Scotland over the next few years and unfortunately we've enabled these bastards by many bears voting them in again
Dont care what anyone say on here they're not "bears"

Reading a book at the moment about Russia before and after the revolution.

The liberal middle classes would invite bolshevik members for a discussion, a kind of voddy & cheese party.

The bolsheviks couldn't stand them, but they kept with it as their leaders told them, they were useful.

Nothing seems to change and I suppose this could be the first case of the term, useful idiots, which they still are.

Reading a book at the moment about Russia before and after the revolution.

The liberal middle classes would invite bolshevik members for a discussion, a kind of voddy & cheese party.

The bolsheviks couldn't stand them, but they kept with it as their leaders told them, they were useful.

Nothing seems to change and I suppose this could be the first case of the term, useful idiots, which they still are.

Im sure I read something about that earlier and once in power the Bolsheviks killed the middle class!

We have a two tier party in power today. Yesterday Humza - Rangers fans dont gather. TBH I dont have too much of an issue with that he is the justice minister and it is meant to be against the law so he has to do his job. (it wasnt puttinig bears off anyway) Now today, none of that about crowds, all because he supports the cause, they gathered for. Im sorry justice doesnt work like that you treat everyone the same. But because he hasnt, no one will listen to him now and just do what they want to do.

All this woke pish is really annoying. It’s so difficult trying to comprehend why these utter imbeciles come out with this pish. Almost as difficult as trying to decide which sooker of Suzannes you should hang off of first.

Ok I’m embarrassed .... am I %^*& I wanted 10 years for Saturday %^*& the cunts every one of them is anti Rangers

Ironically, Pollockshields, where a protest was held today, just might be a current Covid 19 hotspot. ?

I hope the self-righteous individuals today at the protest self-isolate or get tested before spreading the virus to the rest of the city.

Anyone on Twitter, please let them know.
Someone answered the bat call from party HQ.

This thread will deliver over the coming days i reckon

COVID-19 is a smart wee bastard. Only targets people having a piss up wearing red white and blue, and stays well clear of all these wonderful protests
Calling Rangers fans 'morons' and 'embarrassing' for pointing that, as far as Covid is concerned, a gathering is a gathering. They don't do irony or self awareness do they!

This thread will deliver over the coming days i reckon

COVID-19 is a smart wee bastard. Only targets people having a piss up wearing red white and blue, and stays well clear of all these wonderful protests

Mental the amount of "accounts" that jump on these tweets with comments about Independence, Boris, Scotland being all inclusive etc etc. Some of them are definetly bot accounts, the wording and language is all the exact same.

Typical of the SNP cult and it’s followers. ‘Do as I say, not as I do’.

incredible that people vote for these fucking cunts.

You know the sort who will whine.

smelly workshy flag shagging sorts who’ve never worked a day in their lives.
Watch them rage

Anyone know why they brought a Palestinian flag to protest against two Indian nationals being investigated, not deported, investigated over potential immigration offences? Love the fact that all the media keep mentioning Eid, when neither of them is Muslim, looks like rent a mob was called in for this one.

Suggestion for the UB tomorrow, change the march to a protest that no arrests have been made over the vile racist abuse that Glen suffered, see if Rent a Mob turn up to support or whether they condone racism.
Champions against racism rally. Genius.

Let's go the whole hog and demand the return of Shane Duffy after his shameful deportation to Brighton.

Fairground Workers Lives Count.

Last edited:
Back