The ref tonight

A fuckin wee troll who loved disagreeing with posters and backing officials to the hilt despite evidence to the contrary. Maybe he has been permanently banned for his pish.
In fourteen years of FF, the only person I’ve has a cyber argument with. He didn’t care for facts.

A fuckin wee troll who loved disagreeing with posters and backing officials to the hilt despite evidence to the contrary. Maybe he has been permanently banned for his pish.

he was ok until the halliday fist pump where he talked absolute tosh, became a troll and lost all credibility.

I knew Hamill was going to do someone when I saw him in their line up, he's been kicking lumps out of our players for years, but why was Halliday told to get off the pitch? Isn't the rule that if there's a booking, you get treatment on the pitch and carry on?

Not the first time that's happened to us this season either.

we had some amount of handballs by the opposition this season not given.

You just wait until the ball hits one of our hands/arms in a big game, or at a crucial point. That’s about six or seven since the beginning of the season without a result. Some of them are blatantly refusing to move the arm away despite the ball having a distance to go.

The referee situation only gets worse.We've got got that wee bawsak walsh for the st midden game next.

Not a bad game from the ref.

All he missed was a red card, two penalties and a goal incorrectly disallowed for offside.

He was doing that 'give the benefit of the doubt to the wee diddy team' thing which is disrespectful to both them and us.

Back