The Referee

I like Collum when we play them, he doesn't have the fear as he is one of them and thus cannot be accused when he gives a decision for us or against them.
He thus isn't under the pressure that dictates other referees in their decision making.

He was good today. Let the game flow and didnt pull out cards early - he was a little lenient at times but it benefited us mostly particularly John's sliding tackle in the 1st half where he got a stern warning

A few minor points, but overall the players decided the fate of the game and not the referee for a change.

Fairest refereeing I've seen against us all season. Respect given where respect is due.

Sorry he was a coward once again. We never got one 50/50 decision. He had to send off Simunovic as the assistant made sure everyone knew it was a red card. Not one decision went in our favour.

Collum is an out and out coward. Brown refereed and influenced that match from the outset.

Let brown away with about five fouls, but that's probably better than his colleagues

Sorry he was a coward once again. We never got one 50/50 decision. He had to send off Simunovic as the assistant made sure everyone knew it was a red card. Not one decision went in our favour.

Collum is an out and out coward. Brown refereed and influenced that match from the outset.

Deary me. You need to go and have a lie down, mate. That was the best refereeing performance we've had all season.

Nobody can really moan bout him today. The cretin Brown should’ve been booked early doors but he let both sides away with a couple each. More disappointed in Alfredo’s two misses. Gutted

Credit where credit's due. Other than only adding 2 mins injury time in the 1st half after Bates' injury, I thought he had a great game today. He should be the only guy that's allowed to ref games against the scum.
He will get fuckin slaughtered that’ll be the last time we get anything from him. The bheasts do what bheasts do and they will get to him AGAIN. Watch the next time he is in charge of Us versus the bheasts

Only complaint was the time added on at the end. Bearing in mind there was a goal, multiple yellows including one for time wasting, 4(?) subs and a red card with all the nonsense afterwards. Surely had to be worth a few more minutes.

Don’t think it would have made any difference to the score today but it could have.

Otherwise best ref performance in a high profile game for a while.

Whilst I think Collum had a decent enough game today, how many fouls does Brown need to be booked. Surely by the 5th it’s a booking?

Brown, the right back (dont know his name), Edouard and Dembele got away with murder and we should've had a free kick on the edge of the box in the last minute.

Best of a bad bunch but should have carded a few more celtic players. He didn't influence the result though.

Collum had a great game ??
WHIT ??
how many fouls does brown have to make before getting booked ??
If you were at the game youd have heard what the crowd thought of collum,,
Great game ??
Geez fckn peace

The best I've seen at Ibrox for a long time. An even better performance considering what fixture it was. Neither team are hammer throwers though, that certainly makes a difference.

Back