The relegation battle

Johnny Yen

Motherwell, Dundee Utd, Ross County and Kilmarnock all tied on 20 points, St Johnstone 4 points better off than those 4 and not secure, wouldn’t rule out the Sheep being dragged in to it but suspect a new manager will get a few victories and pull clear.

Who do you want to go down? Who do you think will go down?

Motherwell, both options for me, Dundee derby for the other spot.

Kilmarnock for their pitch
Never a good game on that surface and an unfair advantage to them
Basically it is cheating whilst ensuring an inferior product is delivered

They’re all bus parking teams with virtual zero chance of scoring goals from open play.

Who’s the least bad? That’s basically the determination for staying up.

I think something in the Aberdeen dressing room is more off than a a dead Turriff Ewe .
I think this window is to late to help them now and they are in big bother .

I'm torn on this. Obvious choice, to me at least, would seem to be Killie and their bloody plastic pitch. I've got no beef against Ross County and at least we get a decent ticket allocation at St Johnstone. Motherwell were my local team and my best mate supports them so it might be amusing to see them go down for a wee while. Then there's the club that causes the dilemma - Dundee United. Shite club, shite fans - but a grass pitch.

Has to be either United or Killie for me. I'd probably sway towards Killie going down solely based on their plastic.

Last edited:
Kilmarnock got the pitch, Ross Co for being miles away & St Johnstone because what’s the point? Don’t care, any one of them.

Aberdeen would be a giggle however.

I want rid of the plastic parks but I believe Killie have plans to go back to grass once they get their new training ground, at least that was mooted.

If that's the case I'll happily lose United for shits and giggles

Would love Kilmarnock to go back down and never come back up. Also Would love to see the end of St Johnstone in our league, everything that's wrong with football here is St Johnstone.

Kilmarnock hopefully.

Motherwell away is an almost guaranteed three points for us. Big allocation as well.

Not that I care but Motherwell probably wouldn't come back up either if they went down.

Kilmarnock hopefully.

Motherwell away is an almost guaranteed three points for us. Big allocation as well.

Not that I care but Motherwell probably wouldn't come back up either if they went down.
Kilmarnock would be interesting considering the contract they gave McInnes.

Kilmarnock would be interesting considering the contract they gave McInnes.
McInnes is the reason I think they will probably stay up. Get the feeling he will do just enough to grind out the points they will need.

Lafferty will likely do Lafferty things once he has had his Easter eggs as well.

I hope I am wrong though.

Aberdeen hopefully continue on free fall. Either them or St Johnstone. That away support was just embarrassing.

The way things are going the teams who finish in fifth and sixth place after the split might have less points than the relegated team. It could only happen in the shamble that is Scottish football. Maybe.

I hope the sheepshaggers get pulled into it, due a relegation after avoiding it with a technicality in the past.

I would love to see Kilmarnock and Motherwell both go down just to hammer home their decision to cut our away allocation

Ideally Aberdeen hire popcorn teeth as their new manager and get relegated, scumdee united follow them down in the play offs.

Back