Which would you rather see go bust first,

• Daily Record

Votes: 134 29.1%
  • Dundee United

Votes: 326 70.9%

• Total voters

GourockBlue50

Official Ticketer
Which organisation would you rather see go down the swanny first?

There are obviously other clubs and even other papers I could choose but will go with these 2 for now.

Dundee United.

Only so that the Daily Record can report on it with their nappies full before going to the wall themselves.

Also worth remembering the halfwits operating at the record will still be about and will find work elsewhere.

Thebig fat slavering mess that used to head up their sports department somehow managed to land a nice role with us.

DU - only to see how the record reports it then the following week they themselves go under never to return

Went for Dundee Hibernian on the basis I’ve hated that club since the late 70’s.

WATP

Dundee Utd. From charging supporters twice for the abandoned game to their behaviour in 2012 it would be a nice trip on the karma train.

If more and more folk don't buy or click on "links" to the Daily Wreck, it will take care of itself. With that in mind, I'll go with DU.

Dundee Hubs.

The Record will got tits up eventually anyway, plus I've not bought or read it in donkey's years.

DU disappearing would invoke a stauncher.

This is one of those play smart moments. DU are without doubt a bunch of c#@ts.

But the Rhebel, whether we like it or not, still sets the Anti-Rangers narrative.
A glass will be raised in the Bosch house when it dies.
And when it does, it wull be so twisted by hatred it wont understand the reason for its own death.

Reactions: Gjs
Dundee Utd for me.

The Rebel is a matter of time. patience needed on that one. Dundee Utd on the other hand could struggle along for a few years but ultimately survive. A few years ago I would never have wished liquidation on another team but now. %^*& them. %^*& Thompson. %^*& their fans and %^*& Jim Spence. Fingers crossed

Tough choice, but I opted for the DR, as currently they have more influence to spout their lies and the normal Joe Public, who don't follow football and buy that rag will believe what they say. DU are that bad these days, even the Broons get a riddy from coming from the same city as them.

Dont really read papers so dont really care about the record ,dundee utd on the other hand is a different story i would love to see them go out the game and tannadice becoming a lidl

Don't read the DR so it doesn't bother me, would love to see scumdee utd go under though, even though the barely register as significant nowadays anyway.

RFLsr0Y.gif

Back