The Rhebel Hotline - Page 67

The fear is palpable. It's the ones that are in utter denial that make me laugh the most. Theres a genuine possibility that these guys rock themselves to sleep saying "naw naw!! Ranjurs wul only get 7 mullyin for Morelos"

Fannies

McSherry!
Another who is so stupid to think before he posts his embarrassing, I know septic fans cannot he embarrassed of course, drivel.
It was only a week or so ago that a Morelos-less Rangers turned over Hibernian!
Yip, again, facts and septic supporters.

The bold Gordon ashley has a bit of a hardon for Alfredo. He’s like a guy in my work, says the same shite, uses the same arguement that freddo doesn’t score against the bheasts, and big Clarence the cross eyed lion (edouard) has played and score for France u21s so that makes him a £30m player based on that. Freddos worth less than £7m. The logic these cretins use is phoenomenal, but I suppose it shows the obsession they have for us. The best component we can give him is his own loyal fan club. Gordon Ashley loyal. Purely for being such a weapon...

Does Gordon Ashley have compromising photos of those who edit the hotline? Was he in attendance when they were taken?

How thick are these cvnts? Alfie is ALWAYS in the paper's, cause there are only one set of obsessed fans willing to buy them!,as Alex greer confirmed.
See that Gordon Ashley has been released for the day!, one real ZOOMER!
Thank you for posting.

"if it hadn't been for two goal clearances by Steven Davis, Rangers could have lost 3-2"

I don't usually get involved in football arguments but nothing brings me to the boil quicker than pish like this. Some people just cant understand that if one incident happened differently the rest of the match would have played out differently. By his logic if Fwather Forthter hadn't made several saves in the cup final we would have 7-1 so Celtic don't have the right to really celebrate that

Edit: Do admin change their keepers name or does it happen automatically? :))

Last edited:
The record continue to give the racist Ashley column space to vent his constant Morelos hatred.

Somebody must know this c unt, if he isn't ficticious, that is.
I think the c*unt has changed his name a few times and also on radio snyde. Just another jobless mentally challenged financial tax expert obsessed with all things Rangers!! Keep his comments coming he just makes a complete tit of himself on a daily basis. #LOONBALL

Back