The Rhebel Hotline - Page 67

Lovely, you can almost hear the panic in their voice when reading. 'Celtic are sitting on 45mil, Dermot Desmond time to show your financial might' hahahahaha you poor stupid smelly bastard.

Why does Gordon Ashley irritate me so much?? He keeps the Record going by posting Sh1te everyday...... Please let us have 55 for next season.

John Wright ,
Shouting still about closing our club down for good , wonder what his punishment would be for his own club ? The very fact that these c,unts can still mention this and never what the vile acts their own club have been party to is disgusting .
These people are the scum of the earth.

Another day, another hotline and still no mention regarding the biggest scandal in Football. DR doing their masters' bidding by selectively choosing and screening the phone calls. Scum, utter scum.

I think Steven Gerrard would know a little more about pitches, plastic or otherwise having played on them all over the world,than armchair expert Jim McLean .

Pretty sure the biscuit tin is in reserve for some other issues.........................

Funny how the Lamb guy can use the poor standard of the SPFL to discredit a Rangers player but, no doubt, he or his buddies will promote Rogic at £15m!
Hypocritical scumbags the lot of them.

Gordon ashley must have his turn woth the seville calculator... £45m in the bank and buying sheds they really are comedians

Gordon ashley must have his turn woth the seville calculator... £45m in the bank and buying sheds they really are comedians
I’ve grown to despise the word “deluded” but, he’s the definitive example of a delusional mind.
An utter crackpot.

Who are these idiots trying to kid when they call in spouting their pish.

There is zero chance Turnbull went to talk to Norwich and passed up the chance of premiership action to play for less money for a club best known for turning a blind eye to a network of paedophiles.

Back