The Rhebel Hotline - Page 67

I thought for a moment Gordon Ashley was going to make a comment without mentioning Rangers, but no. One word mentally challengeds re. your ‘100 million’ - compensation.

This Gordon Ashley guy. Seems to think football clubs operate on fresh air. The tims have a massive wage bill. I'm looking forward to reading his comments next april/May when The Rangers take back the crown

Never really look at this thread but absolutely astounded the amount of tims spouting about Rangers. Think they are really worried. They've struggled all week with us winning at Killie.

What's the point in a "hotline" when they allow deliberate lies to be printed .
The fuckwit from Erskine stating that the Hibs player getting a red for nothing is just bollox

The fuckwit from Erskine stating that the Hibs player getting a red for nothing is just bollox
He is only making an idiot of himself though as it was a blatant second yellow so he is just making an arse of himself for all to see (Well anybody who buys the paper anyway)

It's getting embarrassing reading that sh*te. It's like a Fanzine for 19th Century Terrorists. The Rhebel should just close the doors now.

Many years ago I knew a girl who wrote an Agony Aunt column for the Sunday Post. She made up all the questions, the names of the question submitters (often used those of her friends for a laugh), and the answers.

I think you'll find the Rhebel 'Hotline' is probably manufactured in the same manner.

Many years ago I knew a girl who wrote an Agony Aunt column for the Sunday Post. She made up all the questions, the names of the question submitters (often used those of her friends for a laugh), and the answers.

I think you'll find the Rhebel 'Hotline' is probably manufactured in the same manner.

Either that or they'll have a pool of known halfwits that are fine to be fed content. I've arranged a few polls in the past where I could have told you the result before it was taken, and this will be similar with targeted responders, etc.

If the caller, if there actually is a caller, believes the sending off was not justified, he’s more an embarrassment than someone to concern ourselves about.
Bearing in mind, septic don’t do embarrassment but it’s fun knowing they believe what they say.

That last line is absolutely hilarious. Gordon Ashley is always good for a laugh from his padded room
One team in Scotland can afford Kent and its not Rangers. Well after last night and impending court cases its not Septic either. Does anyone have any idea which club can afford him?

Oh, and Scott Allan pfffft.

Good to see they are still hurting

0-A5-B7-DD1-71-A1-4-B73-9948-7396835360-D5.jpg

What’s with this whole ‘humiliating Aberdeen exit’. Rijeka are a decent side and were always going to scud them.

You can imagine Lance little spitting that out in his lispy mentally challenged voice, fukn deluded the lot of them.

Tim obviously doesn’t understand the words “many better players”
Gerrard didn’t say there hadn’t been better players, just not many better players.

One 50/50 decision against Celtic sparks a ‘Hotline Special’? Surely the Record wouldn’t be fanning the flames of paranoia in the run up to the OF game? IMO a foreign ref must be drafted in for that game as no Scottish one stands a chance.

They are desperate for foreign refs. Particularly one from Vatican City

I know one his name is Eddie Eason and yes he’s bam,he supported us as a boy but his brother in law turned his head to the mentally challengeds,he’s also the biggest thieving lying one you would ever meet..fact.

You've got him in one pal. As you know this trumpet has been a regular contributor to the Record Hotline for donkey's years.
To say he views life through green spectacles is an understatement, though he's more interested in talking about Rangers than the team he supports, strangely enough.
He avoids me like the plague as I pull him up every time I see him. I told him that I stopped buying the Daily Record years ago but I can now read his insane rantings on Follow Follow for free ha ha.

Last edited:
Back