The ridiculous comparison ever?

I noticed a twitter earlier that was this. Some Tim said Laudrup was OK, but was constantly found out in Europe and couldn’t lace Brown’s boot. Perhaps this has something to do with that. Sometimes trying to create a narrative only shows your own ignorance/stupidity. Laudrup who won the CL with Milan having played 7 of their 9 games in the competition would tell me otherwise. Granted they both play in different positions at different times are they really trying to compare? Is this a 12 year old? Maybe if Brown played for the likes of Bayern, Fiorentina, Milan, Chelsea and Ajax outside Scotland...

Scott brown is one of the biggest palookas in scottish football history. It took a witch hunt and a sabotage against his only competitors in order for him to gain success. His "hardman" persona has given him a license to behave any way he wishes on the pitch. His constant challenges are judged as "Hardy" when in actual fact he's just fouling everyone. There's a reason why he can only play for celtc as in European football he is seen for what he actually is which is a hatchet man and is booked pretty much immediately, hence why he can't play for Scotland anymore. He knows fine well he can only play for celtc as they are the only team where he can get away with his nonsense, any other club he'd be suspended constantly. An absolute low level journeyman who obviously didn't have any intentions of carving out a respectable career, only interested in riding a wave of hand outs, greed and constant self back patting.
"let me show you my medals for turning up to work"
Your career is a joke Scott Brown.

I saw that on twitter earlier, guy said he done the poll to take the piss out of mentally challengeds who were saying brown was better than Laudrup because he has more winners medals.

Yes, an unbelievable comparison.
I’ve never heard even a scum fan make such a comparison.
Almost as laughably though, I’ve had some tell me Brown was better at his best than Barry Ferguson.

Hardly a comparison that is like comparing a thoroughbred classic winner with an old nag ready for the knackers yard.

Tough call.....

On the one hand you’ve got Laudrup who’s won the UEFA champions league, European super cup, European championships, FIFA Confederations cup, Serie A and was named in the top 100 greatest living footballers by FIFA.

Vs

Scott Brown who’s spent his whole career in one of the worst leagues in Europe where they hand out prizes based on rigged votes.

A player that’s accomplished nothing on the European or international stage.

hmmmm let me think about that one.

Mind the poll from a well known poster who is probably still in here under a different name (Iniesta?)

What would you prefer....

Rangers to win champions league

Scotland to win World Cup.

Mind the poll from a well known poster who is probably still in here under a different name (Iniesta?)

What would you prefer....

Rangers to win champions league

Scotland to win World Cup.
Aye haha I’ll take the Scottish cup let alone the champions league over Scotland winning

Someone defo at the wind up staring that poll, not even close on any way to make a comparison ffs. Just after some social media attention, no wonder I've given up on twitter and fb during this period, would drive you insane

A more pertinent question is ask a mentally challenged to compare Brown to McStay, Collins , McLeod, Lambert, and whisper it even Lennon. Because where I'm sitting he's at the very bottom of that list.

Scott brown is one of the biggest palookas in scottish football history. It took a witch hunt and a sabotage against his only competitors in order for him to gain success. His "hardman" persona has given him a license to behave any way he wishes on the pitch. His constant challenges are judged as "Hardy" when in actual fact he's just fouling everyone. There's a reason why he can only play for celtc as in European football he is seen for what he actually is which is a hatchet man and is booked pretty much immediately, hence why he can't play for Scotland anymore. He knows fine well he can only play for celtc as they are the only team where he can get away with his nonsense, any other club he'd be suspended constantly. An absolute low level journeyman who obviously didn't have any intentions of carving out a respectable career, only interested in riding a wave of hand outs, greed and constant self back patting.
"let me show you my medals for turning up to work"
Your career is a joke Scott Brown.
Pretty much covers everything.

I'm sure even Brown himself, and the majority of their fans, would admit who was the better player.

Surely.

Not being narrow minded but the ones who voted for a thug like him are either lurkers or not right imo.

Latest posts

Back