The Road to 55 video

I started watching part one but switched it off after a minute when it starting showing Celtic’s meltdown.

We are winning 55 for what weve done on the park. Nothing to do with them.

Disappointing because I thought it was going to be a decent watch.
100 MyGers points for you, sir

Imo their meltdown is just added entertainment, perfect for comedic value B-D

I started watching part one but switched it off after a minute when it starting showing Celtic’s meltdown.

Yip, I got sent this the other day and said the exact same thing.

Can laugh at them all we want but if we are making a video about OUR road to 55 then leave the shenanigans at the mentally challengeds out of it.

All about The Rangers

Its basically the video of this seasons goals released by RangersTV recently interspersed with some very short interviews - and a handful of clips at the dhims expense, but not too many. Well worth a viewing.

Can laugh at them all we want but if we are making a video about OUR road to 55 then leave the shenanigans at the mentally challengeds out of it.

All about The Rangers

That’s the point in trying to make. I’m not trying to be Mr Staunch but in a video titled The Road To 55, I don’t know why it needs to have scenes from outside the Piggery at the start of it.

Rangers really should be starting work on season review DVD soon and a journey DVD. Would sell by the thousands if they are out quick at the end of the season.

Would need to be some sort of online thing as DVDs are basically obsolete lol

Agreed 100% we have won this, they have not thrown it away.
This title will all be about us winning it on the park.

Rangers really should be starting work on season review DVD soon and a journey DVD. Would sell by the thousands if they are out quick at the end of the season.
100%
Every Bear who has been on this journey would have one.

Arguably the biggest achievement in the history of our great Club.

wish sky done a premier league years style documentary for this year. Us winning the league running in parallel with their meltdown and a sprinkling of contemporary news stories at the start of each month.

Shame the 'Yaxon' watermark was so small and faint, and that there were only two of them on the screen all the time.

I actually think all the Celtic stuff takes away from the videos.

Sure it’s funny, but this is about us not them!

It’s about 55, not stopping 10*

That’s the point in trying to make. I’m not trying to be Mr Staunch but in a video titled The Road To 55, I don’t know why it needs to have scenes from outside the Piggery at the start of it.
Nah, but you’re boring the rest of us.

If you don’t like it that’s fine, leave the thread and let the rest of us crack on :)

All about The Rangers
It’s hardly an official production B-)

Because their pain is both hilarious and glorious in equal measure.
These fuckers wanted us dead and I’ll absolutely devour every chance I get to revel in their demise

I have and have never watched the DVD‘s issued from Division 3 and 2. They did make them after that.

Would need to be some sort of online thing as DVDs are basically obsolete lol

Get your point but wouldn't say they are obsolete yet, still loads of places sell them and think a lot of people would pay the money for a physical copy.

Back