The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

The BBC website description

Deac scampers into the box to meet an Omrani cross at the back post, but skews it wide from around eight yards out.

He was caught late by Callum McGregor - and although he proceeded to take about six roly-polies after the hitting the deck, had a strong shout for a penalty.
Hmmm so against us that would read so so different. Scum bastards

Suggests Greek football stronger these days.
If we get through, think I would rather we played Legia
Agreed full stereotypical mode, we face a 4-4-2 decent technique but no great pace and big units who invariably shite it at Ibrox

If they are so far above it then it should be a doddle for them....
I agree somewhat, the rules are the rules! When's the last time the Netherlands made an impact on a tournament let alone qualified for a World Cup or Euros. To balance it Ajax did play Man U in the Uefa cup final 2 years ago and have been consistently good but are paying the price for poor performances of their fellow League clubs...much like us

I agree somewhat, the rules are the rules! When's the last time the Netherlands made an impact on a tournament let alone qualified for a World Cup or Euros. To balance it Ajax did play Man U in the Uefa cup final 2 years ago and have been consistently good but are paying the price for poor performances of their fellow League clubs...much like us
Holland made the last 4 in Brazil

Back