The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

Graemeh89

Official Ticketer
The Tarriers will the raging, a board with absolutely no interest in doing anything else than staying slightly ahead of us , that complacency is what will cost them the league very soon , hopefully this season.

mkgers

£25M from Ticket, TV and a further potential £6M in prize pot. So £31M they sold Tierney for £25M bought Julien and Boli for a combined £10M. Their first team football expenditure is £48M completely insubstantial without CL Group money for two years. “a house of cards” Dave King said and the tarriers in the press laughed at him. Raising a glass to you Mr King.
Also if reports are to be believed the arsenal payments are to be staggered so this really will be a blow to their finances. As you say, cheers to The King.

Blue Skies At Night

I have only three words -

PACK OF CARDS !!!!!!
My very thoughts.

I had some work to do in the shed & put radio Scotland on & caught the post match talk. It really was something to behold.

Dick Gordon sounded like he'd lost a loved one, sighing constantly. Then there was Tom Irish banging on about how 'we' should have done this & 'we' should have done that. Impartial Tom, are ye? lol Aye right!

%^*& knows who the other Irish guy was but he was just as distraught.

China Bear

Presumably you’re a young bear and therefore don’t know the glorious story of young Anton (Rogan) and his red hand. Gave away a penalty for a highly amusing handball at Ibrox in 1990.

Google is your friend. You won’t regret it. Check out the look on his coupon when he realises what he’s done.
You can almost hear Rogan say, ‘ It wasn’t me, honest ref ‘ after the most blatant of hand balls

Bobans27

£25M from Ticket, TV and a further potential £6M in prize pot. So £31M they sold Tierney for £25M bought Julien and Boli for a combined £10M. Their first team football expenditure is £48M completely insubstantial without CL Group money for two years. “a house of cards” Dave King said and the tarriers in the press laughed at him. Raising a glass to you Mr King.
Whilst I agree, they did also get £8m or so for Rogers and his team and shelled out a pack of Stella for his replacements, so a wee profit there too.

Aragorn

Had to go out at 2-1. Some laugh. Cluj look an awful team.

Lennon blaming the players already which won't go down well. I can see him losing the dressing room fairly quickly.
Wasn’t that why he was given the boot last time?

Blame everyone but yourself Neily bhoy.

BrownBrogues

Whilst I agree, they did also get £8m or so for Rogers and his team and shelled out a pack of Stella for his replacements, so a wee profit there too.
That was gone to cover the end of their Coop arrangement in July you know the overdraft with criminal competitive rates you know the same deal Coop gave to the Labour Party, you know the Labour Party lord Reid former Celtic executive was an MP for.