The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

ICA_86

AIK are certainly no mugs.

Halfway through season and 1 point off the top of the league.

They also have Elyounoussi who is a good striker (Plays for Norway) and big Sebastian Larsson in midfield. Only knocked out of the Champs League by Maribor on away goals i think.

Plus their Ultras are bonkers - so there is a potential added bonus.

Certainly no walkover they are miles ahead of Cluj.
Correct.

Usually on board with @Superrangers but AIK look to be a better team for me.

The above players mixed with a few no-nonsense regular Icelandic internationals as well, and as you say, league champions currently a point off the top and well into their season. Add in the extremely powerful Enoch Adu, Goitom and (specifically) Chinedu Obasi - Celtic will struggle.

If they go out of Europe and we beat them at Ibrox though, I reckon Lennon’s gone.

Huckleberry

But we've got millions, the treble treble and we're invincibles. Record breakers:eek:
Chicken s come home to roost,were shite sack the board,popcorn teeth is hopeless.

Life just keeps giving:) round ye lurkers!

2 seasons in a row without Champions League money and a wage bill ridiculously high for the league they play in.

The Tierney money may get them by this season but don't be surprised to see a Forrest or the likes swiftly punted on sooner rather than later.
Yeah and when we win 55 this year that will be a guaranteed 3 years without CL money, that would be a definite downsizing this summer with most high earners having to go.

Mexi

On FF early to check out the carnage from the tarriers. Brilliant. At least £30mil down the drain. This defeat will have a huge impact on their finances. One thing is for sure, SG will be ramming it home to our players that we do not take this Thursday for granted. Full steam ahead and finish our tie with a win.
But you know Desmond, Lawell and the board will still get their bonuses