The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

Have to say, that twat of a Man City fan calling the SPL a pub league really got my goat. Easy to be arrogant when you’ve got a sheik ploughing in billions and Sky money coming out your arse - our club, it’s history and class dwarfs Man fucking City, regardless of their filthy lucre. Celtic however, will always be a ‘small’ club thanks to their inbred victims mentality.
I never heard the Man City fan DJ.Just tuned in to catch the Celtic loon rabbiting on.They are a EL side at best these days.

On first view, I thought this was about Griffiths walking away as soon as he clocked Lennon coming over. It was the slow-motion replay that I realised their £7m defender refused to shake his hand.
This after a 5-2 win as well, I can't imagine they'll be any happier now after being dropped for their Euro exit. :))

Seriously though, it's barely mid-August and already their £7m CB looks like he regrets signing for them and their £3m left-back has been written-off.

Terrific :))

Julien shook his hand, it's Griffiths that sneaks around the back to avoid him.

Benitez to Mourinho to Dani Alves to Coutinho...to Rotten teeth Julian Clary a £7m centre half and £3m left back Basile Boligonoboli
What a summer!

It’s only mid August and we’ve had more memorable highlights already than the entire 17/18 season.

Julien shook his hand, it's Griffiths that sneaks around the back to avoid him.
You're right, he does actually shake his hand. He definitely pulls it away again though and turns away as Lennon tries to say something to him. May have told him to feck off too actually.

Quite a few tims on KDS saying there have been major fallings out with some players and TLB

Don't want to be pedantic about the thread title but the Scum never reached the Champions League, again, never mind got put out!!! And they are worse than scum too!

What about a thread title competition, I will start: "Some sort of Justice finally prevails as Scotland's Paedophile Shame Club fail to reach top European Football Competition yet Again!!"

With the tainted run of titles under threat, I wouldn’t be surprised to see further arrivals.

They will 100% spend some money.

The amount will definitely be affected by being papped out qualifiers and they may well wait to see if they qualify for the europa.

Incidentally i think we will see another player come in for a feee if we make the group stages.

Im hoping for a left back but suspect we will see another striker added to the squad.

I was delighted when Brenda left as he had taken that team beyond its limits up here, but was gutted when tlb was announced, not because it his football know how but the sectarian baggage and divisiveness that the khunt brings.
But now? Hope he stays, our fans aren’t even remotely bothered by him in OF games, and he is taking them backwards so quickly that we’ll pass them in September and be out of sight by the winter break. If the rest of the teams werent so dire they would toil for second tbh

I was delighted when Brenda left as he had taken that team beyond its limits up here, but was gutted when tlb was announced, not because it his football know how but the sectarian baggage and divisiveness that the khunt brings.
But now? Hope he stays, our fans aren’t even remotely bothered by him in OF games, and he is taking them backwards so quickly that we’ll pass them in September and be out of sight by the winter break. If the rest of the teams werent so dire they would toil for second tbh
But Tommy Sheridan says an old guy told him it’s their best start since 1971. It’s certainly up there. :D

You need to take the blue tinted specs off mate.

Yes we can put up a challenge for the league this year but they are still big favourites and being papped out the champs league qualifiers doesnt change that, we have a huge fight on our hands make no mistake.

Im quietly confident for the game on the 1st but its absolutely massive, if the mentally challenged wins it thet get a huge boost whilst we win and it puts lennon under real serious pressure.

You need to take the blue tinted specs off mate.

Yes we can put up a challenge for the league this year but they are still big favourites and being papped out the champs league qualifiers doesnt change that, we have a huge fight on our hands make no mistake.

Im quietly confident for the game on the 1st but its absolutely massive, if the mentally challenged wins it thet get a huge boost whilst we win and it puts lennon under real serious pressure.
They are favourites but i wouldn't say big favourites, the bookies have them 60% to us 40% , probably about right but if we win the first old firm i would say we are fav's

It's certainly not going to be easy because they will beat most other teams regardless of their current situation

They are favourites but i wouldn't say big favourites, the bookies have them 60% to us 40% , probably about right but if we win the first old firm i would say we are fav's

It's certainly not going to be easy because they will beat most other teams regardless of their current situation

Agree with most of that mate, my post was in response to a boy saying we would be out of sight by xmas and they might struggle for second.

Comments like that do us no favours and these are usually the giys who ho tonto as soon as we play poorly or drop points.

Agree with most of that mate, my post was in response to a boy saying we would be out of sight by xmas and they might struggle for second.

Comments like that do us no favours and these are usually the giys who ho tonto as soon as we play poorly or drop points.
Yea agreed comments like that are ridiculous, even if morale is low they can still play at 70% and beat most teams outwith us

We just have to stay focussed and keep our heads down and see how it pans out

I would be happy to eat my words of course in the small chance the poster is correct :)

67 pages so probably already posted, but just in case someone missed it.

ABFA2348-BC14-4-C5-A-B394-8-B43-FF5818-E5.jpg

A celtic fan I know said one of their own posted on kerrydale saying "it's getting beyond a joke how often we need to play AIK Athens, getting a bit fishy now".

Absolute morons.

67 pages so probably already posted, but just in case someone missed it.

ABFA2348-BC14-4-C5-A-B394-8-B43-FF5818-E5.jpg

Even if it isn’t what he actually said in the article, this is why I can’t stand newspapers. Pure sensationalist tripe, I feel dumber just by reading that headline.

Yea agreed comments like that are ridiculous, even if morale is low they can still play at 70% and beat most teams outwith us

We just have to stay focussed and keep our heads down and see how it pans out

I would be happy to eat my words of course in the small chance the poster is correct :)
I will put my hand up and swallow mine as well if it doesn’t pan out the way I said.
It’s just a feeling I have that’s all but I understand the caution as well.

Back