The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

JorgAlbertz

6eivyc.jpg

https://uk-report.com/lennon-refusing-to-take-cluj-for-granted/amp/

The ref comments make me think Dan Petrescu did his homework and knows how to get under popcorn teeth's skin.

Bollybonglodolly seems to be a total write off already, I also thought the French defender looked disinterested the other day, although I only watched half an hour of their game.

I'm honestly amazed that they spent 3 million on that guy to potentially replace Tierney, if that's how they spend the rest of their 'Tierney money' then its happy days.

The frog defender was apparently being beaten in air easily and wasnt liking the rough and tumble aspect of the game

'certainly not in europe'
theres no wonder ireland had a tottie famine that lady's front bottom had them all on his shoulder
So,is Lennon admitting, that the refs in Scotland give them 10% more favourable decisions
Nah. You don't think that c-unt would honest do you?
He is implying when they are away from in the SPL the home team gets the decisions.

But it hasnt been the case in Europe when they have been away. So he hasn't had to talk about refs.

A wee warning to the Scottish refs that he will be calling them out for the slightest thing and whipping the rabid c-unts into a frenzy if needed

If thats true wonder when that was. Probably before Deila

I would guess that he got offered the job in December 2009 as the poets were going to boot Melton Mowbray the second they could get a replacement in.

In 2009-10 we had that really, really weird defeat to his Unirea Urziceni side at Ibrox and a draw away from home, he resigned about a month later and everyone under the sun knew Mowbray was a busted flush before September was out.

I would guess that he got offered the job in December 2009 as the poets were going to boot Melton Mowbray the second they could get a replacement in.

In 2009-10 we had that really, really weird defeat to his Unirea Urziceni side at Ibrox and a draw away from home, he resigned about a month later and everyone under the sun knew Mowbray was a busted flush before September was out.

Good call mate, that makes sense

That was a disgraceful decision. One of the most blatant penalties I've ever seen not given.

The BBC website description

Deac scampers into the box to meet an Omrani cross at the back post, but skews it wide from around eight yards out.

He was caught late by Callum McGregor - and although he proceeded to take about six roly-polies after the hitting the deck, had a strong shout for a penalty.

Deac scampers into the box to meet an Omrani cross at the back post, but skews it wide from around eight yards out.

He was caught late by Callum McGregor - and although he proceeded to take about six roly-polies after the hitting the deck, had a strong shout for a penalty.

Must've been a stonewaller if even those cunts are saying it.

If Ajax go out, this will be the first cl ever without a Dutch side in the group phase

Im telling you, that's a disgraceful decision. Referee looking right at it too, should be hammered for that.

Back