The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

All those £20m rated superstars and they get papped oot by Fox Mulder. It’s certainly an X File

giphy.gif

Just a sample from Kerryfail

Oot on our arse against that mob ffs
stevoknevo
14K1,266

Abject pish. Heids must roll over this, but they won't.

Hellas67
And there you go that is now why we can't spend any money received for players, but hey ho we are all complete dumb eff and it is more important for us to be ahead of our brain dead bigotted neighbours than it is to make a name for ourselves in Europe what a eff shambles of a club!
bckbhoy

Squad should be bought prior to these play off games so it gives us a fighting chance of qualifying, it seems like we will wait and see if we qualify before we spend. This is the pattern that PL has worked over the years and it keeps biting us. Absolutely disgusted with the way they operate

WolfieBhoy
Broony cost us it tonight. His madness at the penalty is when the tie turned. Shameful.

drks
That's the sort of thing that gets managers sacked at other clubs.

Theblacksheep
Jesus eff Christ.

brian mclair's hair
Telling ye

The car park

It’s the only place we can go to make our disgust heard

(My personal favorite)
Josecuervo
matt9876 wrote:Brown at fault for both second half goals
Playing 3 at the back didn't help.
T_Bhoy
4 goals at home to Cluj... 7 million centre half on bench, 3.2million left back on bench, ukranian winger not even on the bench.

IceCreamVanMan
What’s the point?

Money in the bank a mediocre manager and we don’t fill gaps with decent quality.

Celtic can eff off
bckbhoy
Complete shambles !!!!

janvoh
We were undone by Broonies madness.
Werderbhoy
Shambles
Utterly diabolical.
Lawwell should be chased and Lennon well he should be chased as well for tonight.
That’s as bad as we have been in years
See you all next season for the same again.

I shall wait until we have played and hopefully won before engaging in some GIRUY with re Poops fans.
So for those who watched can we beat them?
We could probably pull together a 5s side from on here and beat them. They were genuinely atrocious

More: That's all on Lennon. Cluj cost about 10 million, we've got individual players worth more than that. Cluj were more organised and knew what they were doing. Conceding 4 to them is eff poor.

As much as I’m laughing could this be bad for us. I’m thinking us after Kaunas. Where we spent and got mendes and Davis. Will they now spend the tierney money. . Cos that defence is shite

Their wage budget is so high they need CL money. The Tierney money is simply going to be used for the shortfall that they are reliant on. It’s just unfortunate the last 2 seasons they’ve gotten a whack of cash for players when they’ve been papped out.

Kerrydale highlights

£10m worth of players sitting on the bench, a midfielder at left back. eff deserve everything we get. Absolute rid neck. Disgusted.

Genuinely lost for words.

That's the sort of thing that gets managers sacked at other clubs.

Isn't that just half a player for them?

Back