The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

Get it right up ye ya dirty wee nae neck 19th Century Terrorist flasher.
cKqvraY.png
He'll be getting sold now.......
Waaahhaa

More pain:Defence is a shambles. Can’t defend cross balls, we look in trouble anytime a decent cross comes in. The Keeper needs cleaned out, he’s just not good enough. Losing 4 goals at home to an average team is criminal - I’m not sure what our tactics were, Lennon needs to shoulder the blame for that.

Recruitment and lack of planning has killed our chances again. Roll on Sunday afternoons (if we make the EL).

You just know the story wont be how bad celtic are... it will be about how bad must scotish football be and how the national game is.
Im delighted they are out.
Now lets slay the wounded bheasts and deliver 55 Rangers.
100 million* champions league money floats out the door of the paedodome
*Daily Record estimate

I watched it, Celtic have regressed. It was only individuals Christie and Forrest that got them in the match, but as a team they are definitely not what they were.

We have some chance this year, but no use talking we have to perform.

Lennon, who wasnt universally accepted, will be under pressure from the support. I wonder if he turns up for after match interviews. I am sure I saw him berating his own support after going ahead, think they must have been giving him stick.

Wonderful!

Last edited:
As much as I’m laughing could this be bad for us. I’m thinking us after Kaunas. Where we spent and got mendes and Davis. Will they now spend the tierney money. . Cos that defence is shite
This is my only fear but tonight is still a night to be enjoyed.

I expect a spate of sudden sickies tomorrow. The job centre will be awfully quiet.

They slag our signing up they spent 7 million on defender and that right back is awful. Can’t wait till to September let’s. Have yaaaaaaaaa

As much as I’m laughing could this be bad for us. I’m thinking us after Kaunas. Where we spent and got mendes and Davis. Will they now spend the tierney money. . Cos that defence is shite
No chance they have no CL money and a wage bill to pay for they will need that £25m ,besides i wouldnt even worry if they did as lennon would just piss it away on shite ,2 main defensive signings on the bench for them tonight

I deliberately didn’t come near FF in case I jinxed the result until the final whistle when eventually it came! Decided to listen to radio Scotland. It’s fecking hilarious. They are seriously in mourning.

Ya Dancer!!!!!

:)):)):))

Poor BBC Scotland cant even bring themselves to admit they lost....
Celtic have crashed out of the Champions League on away goals after conceding four times to CFR Cluj of Romania in a frantic game in Glasgow.

Away goals my erse. They lost 5-4! GIRUY ya mentally challenged loving scumbags

Only downer is the money they got for their left back will compensate their loses. Still never mind, just enjoy the moment :))

p.s. I loved Cluj doing a huddle in their centre circle at the end.... brilliant!

Back